Be A Visionary. Be A Pioneer. Be Extraordinary.
You think you have what it takes to boost the growth and impact of Mindvalley Membership? If you are go-getter who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. If you’re passionate about crafting high converting marketing funnels, deep diving into data sets and making data-driven decisions, and applying your innovation mindset to everything you do - we want you on the team.
Mindvalley is one of the leading and most promising ed-tech companies on the planet. We have dominated the US market for Personal Growth Education and created a brand that is now powering athletes in every major US sports team and learning in major companies. But we're more than that. We're currently working on the most advanced learning system on the planet - a version of Ironman's Jarvis that utilizes AI and augmented reality to provide customize learning to turn anyone into a superhero. We make people better humans in every aspect of life and we are seeking the best engineers on the planet to come together to build the most advanced education platform our species has seen. If we achieve our goal we will be powering 100 countries, every company in the Fortune 500 and moving humanity towards a better future for the human race.
About the Role
As one of our Product Launch Specialists for the English market, you are responsible for the implementation of the marketing success of our products (known as Quests). You will be the key stakeholder responsible for products that you will launch. This includes all the new products that we are releasing, but as well all other. campaign promotions. For these products you will be trusted and responsible for the entire funnel and will be interacting with different stakeholders in the process (Social Media, Content Marketing,Advertising, Affiliates Films Team and Social Media) to facilitate the growth and scaling of your products.
This position involves studying and hands-on experience in Marketing Psychology, Conversion hacking, Funnel building methodology. This role is crucial for Mindvalley as it has a direct impact on our revenue and expansion! With great power comes great responsibility – every new innovation or discovery you successfully implement on your funnel, will be also implemented across all our other funnels and will immediately generate revenue. Sounds exciting, doesn’t it!
The Product Launch team is a very tight knit team. We care about each other’s growth and well-being. We are always there for one another to support you. Our team values are Co-elevation, Growth and Ownership – which means no one gets left behind, either we all win together or no one does. What we care most about, over marketing experience, is hiring people who fit these values and have that spark to want to make a dent in the universe.
- Product Launch: Leading a launch of a product from ideation to execution in coordination with various stakeholders, defining messaging, innovations. Rapidly optimizing campaigns during the launch live stage based on data & performance..
- Create integrated marketing campaigns based on market segments to gain new subscribers and build repeat business
- Supervise the execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success
- Ensure campaign implementation follows organisational guidelines
- Recruit and train talent for the successful implementation of marketing campaigns
- Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results
- Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects
- Growth Hacking Mindset: Constantly innovating and coming up with ideas to scale our products.
- Stronghold on data analysis and data-driven decision making: Data is a huge part of this job so you need to love numbers and be able to connect the dots with different data sets and make clear conclusions.
- Funnel Marketing and Conversion Rate Optimization: Understands different funnel types and how to optimize each part of the funnel.
- Marketing tech savvy: Familiar with Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, App Notifications, etc.
- Project Management: Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Stakeholder Management: Great at communicating and working with externals.
- Proficient English Speaker (Same role also available for Spanish, French, Italian and Chinese native speakers)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, an exceptional team player and able to handle tight deadlines, fast execution while being detailed-oriented