We are looking for a passionate, proactive, and talented writer to craft content for our community - engage, educate, sell and interact in the Russian language! The candidate will be expected to sustain and develop the company's voice across all written content and channels.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
This role is for you if ...
- You are a Russian speaker and fluent in English
- You know how to present ideas in a simple, straightforward manner so it appeals to readers across different age groups
- You understand and use the science and psychology behind copywriting
- You understand a company's core brand values and emotions and convey this effectively through your writing
- Write with originality, personality and style to engage your readers
- You live and breathe writing and are always hungry to learn more
- Are able to deliver high quality work in a fast moving environment
- Are able to work well with others — both intra-team and inter-team — and respond to and act on feedback in a timely manner.
- If you have experience in direct response, copywriting or even just good old face-to-face selling and if you can be fearless against deadlines.
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog
- Writing web sales pages, ads, sales emails
- Writing social media messages, content and ensure adjustment to the language and format of the platforms: vkontakte, facebook, instagram
- Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers’ content.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Contributing to long-form content projects
- Contributing to creative copy for blogs and web pages for brand campaigns
- Editing and proofreading existing content
- Maintaining editorial standards — and ensuring that all published content meets these
- Suggest and execute engagement campaigns for our community
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter in English. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?