Mindvalley and WildFit joined forces to bring the impact of this transformational program that rewires your brain to eat healthy. We need you as the driving force behind the future success of this remarkable collaboration.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated to pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
The WildFit Program harnesses today’s best behavioral psychology and nutrition science to change the way you eat, permanently. It helps people experience profound, safe, and lasting breakthroughs in their weight and fitness – all through a fun 90-day journey filled with delicious meals, a supportive community, and lasting results.
Participants emerge from the WildFit Program achieving and sustaining their optimal body weight, increased energy levels and enhanced metabolic rates and mental performance.
- Work with Vishen Lakhiani, founder of Mindvalley, and Eric Edmeades, founder of WildFit,in setting the vision for the WildFit suite of products as a vision carrier.
- Be able to translate the vision of WildFit into annual and quarterly strategic objectives and be the carrier and ambassador of WildFit within Mindvalley's strategy. This means you make sure that strategy, priorities and projects are aligned based on OVERALL Mindvalley strategy.
- Be the representative of WildFit in the cadence of meetings and touchpoints. YOU ARE the WildFit person in Mindvalley - so everything WildFit goes through you.
- Reporting and accountability for the necessary success numbers and KPIs for the WildFit suite of products.
- You are accountable to all projects and initiatives that are under WildFit - if necessary, roll up your sleeves, and get into the action with all the different specialist teams to run WildFit related projects (marketing, creatives and operations).
- Everything else that might come up to ensure the success of the WildFit program.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?