Ready to start your career in Web Design? Put your creativity to the test and give cutting edge web applications a user experience people can’t live without.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About the Role:
You're an individual who is passionate and has a deep desire to design and contribute to the creation of digital experiences that will help to transform education for humanity. You obsess over everything! You're always looking to learn, grow and strive to be better at what you do. You focus on the fine details and plan out your executions through careful conceptual directions, brainstorms and prototyping. You believe and embrace every challenge as an opportunity to learn and grow. And finally, you love to have fun and enjoy working in an environment with a diverse team of people.
- Contributing to various digital projects including websites, platforms, campaigns and more
- Working together with multiple teams from design to marketing on creating digital works that support our Masterclass, Quest and Mindvalley platforms
- Problem solving, innovating and creating solutions to help push new boundaries and enhance the web experience of Mindvalley's students
- Fresh graduate or minimum 1 year of experience in the field of Web Design
- Good command of HTML, CSS, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of creative and visual design, user-centered experience design and web optimisation
- A deep attention to detail and a meticulous dedication to proper delivery
- The ability to multi-task and solve challenges
- Good communication skills and a collaborative nature
- Passionate for design, creativity and technology
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- (FOR NON-MALAYSIAN APPLICANTS) Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?