If you are looking to develop skills that make you an editing wizard with a love for personal development and exceptional people skills, look no further!
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
- Execute all assigned post-production tasks including video/audio editing, color grading, and color correction.
- Practice quality control of all deliverables (e.g. delivery is accurate to standards, report poor video or audio quality) while maintaining excellent communication with the Films team and client teams.
- Archiving RAW and completed projects according to given standards
- Manage and work across multiple projects to reach assigned deadlines
- Brainstorming and pitching video related content solutions
- Problem solve and offer creative solutions during post production
- 1 to 2 years of editing experience in Post Production. Fresh graduates in relevant fields are also welcomed.
- Basic experience in editing with Adobe CC (Premiere, After Effects).
- Basic knowledge in storytelling and understanding of the post production process.
- Ability to execute post-production tasks including video/audio editing, color grading, and motion design.
- Work well under deadline-oriented atmosphere.
- Demonstrate ability to learn quickly and excited to expand his/her skills.
- Ability to take constructive feedback and incorporate suggestions into daily work.
- Ability to troubleshoot, manage and maintain work processes and procedures.
- Ability to work on multiple projects - Highly organised and able to work both independently and collaborate with a team.
- Strong command of the English language and an effective collaborator.
- Able to work in a multicultural environment and work full-time at our Kuala Lumpur office.
- Basic experience with social media video content a plus
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?