Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About the Role
We don't care about how many years of experience you have, just what you've done and what you're capable of doing. We also appreciate a good sense of humour.
- An in-depth understanding of search engine behaviour: what content search engines crawl and read, what practices to avoid, and what on-page changes will have the most impact based on current algorithms
- Identify, plan, and execute technical SEO recommendations for funnels including “but not limited to”:
- Site architecture & page load speed consulting
- Content optimization
- Site Migrations and Redesigns
- Keyword research and development of organic keyword lists
- Link building and outreach efforts
- Technical Optimisation of blog pages and landing pages for search engines (Desktop/Mobile)
- Google AMP implementation and ongoing support (we always have some changes that needed to be implemented, it’s not a set and forget thing)
- Ongoing changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords and Organic Traffic in general.
- Work with the development team and blink team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Performing thorough, detailed website analysis, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on crawlability, site architecture and site content.
- Experience with Google Analytics, a variety of content management systems, and industry specific tools.
- Perform on and off page technical SEO audits to Mindvalley funnels and recommend enhancements.
- Troubleshoot performance issues and strategise solutions.
- Staying up to date on current industry practices, news and algorithm updates.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS and web architecture from SEO perspective.
- Knowledge on Google Analytics, Search Console, MOZ, and other relevant SEO Tools.
- Link Development.
- Experience working with schema.org
- Experience working with Google Developer Tools, GTMETRIX.
- Submission Strategies, Planning and Budgeting.
- Submission Tracking.
- Motivated self-starter and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to Work Under Pressure.
- Decision Making
- AMP Knowledge is a plus
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?