Mindvalley is extending opportunities to Software Engineers who expedite various programming languages and who are open to learning new technologies. We are searching for professionals who represent an incandescent passion for software, an obsession for quality, and experience of at least 3 years or more.
Mindvalley is the leading and most promising ed-tech company to date. We dominate the US market for Personal Growth Education. We are empowering athletes within every major US sports team and promoting successful learning strategies in major companies.
We're currently building the most advanced learning system - a version inspired by Ironman's “J.A.R.V.I.S.” which utilizes AI and augmented reality to provide customized learning. Turning anyone into a superhero.
We innovate tools that induce enlightenment within every aspect of human life. We are seeking the best engineers to build the best and most advanced education platform our species has seen. The goal to mark our success is: powering up to 100 countries, powering every Fortune 500 company, and progressing humanity towards a better future
You will be working with the Platform Engineering team, responsible for creating internal-managed softwares and tools to help accelerate developer experiences and productivity. We work on a very broad scope, and our goal is to create as many reusable components as possible.
- Develop internal softwares & tools under different form: Web / CLI / Backend.
- Participating into the brainstorm and design phase for each new project.
- Able to work independently, requiring minimal to none assistance. We need people able to play solo here.
- Engaging talks with other developers in Mindvalley to gather information, requirements, whatever to know what our developers want, and need.
- At least 3 year working on software programming.
- Fluent in one of following programming languages : Rust / Elixir / JS.
- Has basic understanding about system design and principles.
- Has fair understanding about database design.
- At least 1 year working with one of these Cloud Providers : AWS / GCP / Azure.
- Ability to work remotely.