Mindvalley is extending opportunities to Senior iOS Developers who are looking for an innovative product and work environment. We are searching for professionals who represent an incandescent passion for software, an obsession for quality, and experience of at least 3-5 years or more.
Mindvalley is the leading and most promising ed-tech company to date. We dominate the US market for Personal Growth Education. We are empowering athletes within every major US sports team and promoting successful learning strategies in major companies.
We're currently building the most advanced learning system - a version inspired by Ironman's “J.A.R.V.I.S.” which utilizes AI and augmented reality to provide customized learning. Turning anyone into a superhero.
We innovate tools that induce enlightenment within every aspect of human life. We are seeking the best engineers to build the best and most advanced education platform our species has seen. The goal to mark our success is: powering up to 100 countries, powering every Fortune 500 company, and progressing humanity towards a better future.
About Mindvalley Tech Team
Mindvalley Technology is not only working to launch 1 app. We are developing an ecosystem of apps to dominate the personal growth market and reach millions of users. Therefore we have opened more than 1 opportunity to join one of our dedicated iOS teams: for the Mindvalley app, Omvana app or our latest product - Connections, the app that is going to revolutionise the way people connect and engage with their tribe.
You will be an active part of creating our products, so check out the AppStore for the latest releases.
What makes Mindvalley one of the leading and most promising ed-tech?
About the Role
Connections by Mindvalley is a community app that will help you find like-minded souls, the latest events, meet-ups nearby, and online.
We are in the process of integrating the community experience to the core Mindvalley app. During the integration process, we are rebuilding the whole experience to a new level. As a senior iOS developer in the Connections team, you will be working in a cross-functional team, which consists of the disciplines like product, design, web, and mobile. You are expected to provide technical guidance and support to the team in your expertise domain.
As a senior developer in Mindvalley, you have the responsibility to provide guidance and support to the mid and junior developers, through mentoring and coaching.
We are looking for candidates who have track record of building iOS applications in Swift. You should be experienced in building business logic and UI in MVVM (Model-view-viewmodel) architecture, managing states in Redux pattern, and writing unit tests. If you have the experience of MVP (Model-view-presenter) pattern, that will be an added advantage.
At the moment we are recruiting from all over the world and we are also considering developers who want to start remotely from certain locations.
Eventually, if you're open, we can sponsor your relocation to Kuala Lumpur.
- Experience with Swift
- Familiar with XCode and iOS
- Master Storyboards and auto layouts
- Have a good understanding with JSON and XML
- Familiar with RESTful web service
- Experience with MVVM and other Design patterns
- Experience manipulating audio and video in iOS
- Great logic and problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- You feel comfortable (and enjoy) working outside your comfort zone
- Be a team player, willing to do whatever is necessary to deliver a great product
Have you have worked on some iOS app? Of course you have! Include the AppStore links in your resume.
- Familiar with GraphQL
- Experience with Objective-C
- Ideally you are excited about Mindvalley’s mission. If you have a special interest in personal development, education, meditation, health & fitness or related topics tell us about it in your application!
Perks of the job
- Dedicated Training Budget to accelerate your growth including conferences
- Latest working equipment, including testing the latest mobile devices
- Flexible remote working environment, we know some like to work from home, cafes or the office