Mindvalley is extending opportunities to SeniorAndroid Developers who are looking for an innovative product and work environment. We are searching for professionals who represent an incandescent passion for software, an obsession for quality, and experience of at least 3-5 years.
Mindvalley is the leading and most promising ed-tech company to date. We dominate the US market for Personal Growth Education. We are empowering athletes within every major US sports team and promoting successful learning strategies in major companies.
We're currently building the most advanced learning system - a version inspired by Ironman's “J.A.R.V.I.S.” which utilizes AI and augmented reality to provide customized learning. Turning anyone into a superhero.
We innovate tools that induce enlightenment within every aspect of human life. We are seeking the best engineers to build the best and most advanced education platform our species has seen. The goal to mark our success is: powering up to 100 countries, powering every Fortune 500 company, and progressing humanity towards a better future.
About the Tech Team
At Mindvalley we are developing an ecosystem of apps to dominate the personal growth market and reach millions of users. We develop modules and libraries which are shared by multiple apps.
Being one of our talented mobile developers, you'll have an opportunity to learn and grow, and be a key part of creating our products.
Check out the Play Store for our latest releases.
What makes Mindvalley one of the leading and most promising ed-tech?
About the Role
Connections by Mindvalley is a community app that will help you find like-minded souls, the latest events, meet-ups nearby, and online.
We are in the process of integrating the community experience to the core Mindvalley app. During the integration process, we are rebuilding the whole experience to a new level. As a Senior Android Developer in the Connections team, you will be working in a cross-functional team, which consists of the disciplines like product, design, web, and mobile. You are expected to provide technical guidance and support to the team in your expertise domain.
As we are in the process of integration and rebuilding, you are expected to have frequent interactions with other teams, especially the core mobile team, to maintain a rapid development cycle and a high-quality codebase.
As a senior developer in Mindvalley, you have the responsibility to provide guidance and support to the mid and junior developers, through mentoring and coaching.
At the moment we are recruiting from all over the world and we are also considering developers who want to start remotely from certain locations.
Eventually, if you're open, we can sponsor your relocation to Kuala Lumpur.
- Proficiency in Kotlin, Android Jetpack, Gradle
- Working knowledge on architectures(Clean architecture/MVVM), Dependency Injection, rxjava, coroutines.
- Experience in writing testable code and good at writing Unit and UI Test Cases
- Experience in caching, thread management, concurrency and performance tuning.
- Very good understanding of SOLID principles and design patterns.
- Good at Benchmarking and optimization
- Team player attitude, Good communication skills
- In addition to having excellent technical skills, you have a keen interest in the latest technologies and have a feel for user experience
- Practical understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Ideally you are excited about Mindvalley's mission. If you have a special interest in personal development, education, meditation, health & fitness or related topics tell us about it in your application!
Perks of the job
- Dedicated Training Budget to accelerate your growth including conferences
- Latest working equipment, including testing the latest mobile devices
- Flexible remote working environment, we know some like to work from home, cafes or the office