As a leader in the IT department, you will be responsible for maintaining reliable IT operations to support IT infrastructure and security.
Mindvalley is the leading and most promising ed-tech company to date. We dominate the US market for Personal Growth Education. We are empowering athletes within every major US sports team and promoting successful learning strategies in major companies.
We're currently building the most advanced learning system - a version inspired by Ironman's “J.A.R.V.I.S.” which utilizes AI and augmented reality to provide customized learning. Turning anyone into a superhero.
We innovate tools that induce enlightenment within every aspect of human life. We are seeking the best engineers to build the best and most advanced education platform our species has seen. The goal to mark our success is: powering up to 100 countries, powering every Fortune 500 company, and progressing humanity towards a better future.
The IT managers will be responsible for coordinating, planning, and leading all Information Technology as well as establishing IT policies and systems to support business operations.
You must have a solution oriented mindset and you are always looking for the absolute best solutions to solve problems, and are even more productive in a collaborative team environment. In this role it's essential to be a team player - we succeed because we catch and support each other in our work. In your day to day operations you must appreciate receiving feedback on your work and at the same time you will be comfortable developing and giving feedback to your team.
- Take the lead in managing an IT operations team to ensure effective and timely service delivery across the business unit according to service levels agreed
- Be responsible for evaluation, selection and management of third party suppliers to support IT operations
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
- Degree in information technology or equivalent
- Experience in macOS systems is a must
- Experience in managing IT infrastructure solutions
- Excellent leadership skills with an analytical and strategic mindset
- Good interpersonal and communications skills to interact effectively at all levels