Positively impact human lives by building and innovating on a cutting-edge revolutionary Soulvana app and features for the iOS platform.
About this Role
As an iOS Developer at Soulvana you will be responsible for building, updating and innovating on exciting apps, features, services, functionalities and integrations for the iOS platform.
Apart from having the ability to write performant and clean code with great attention to detail, you also contribute with solutions and suggestions for improvement as you work closely with Product Development and Marketing teams.
Being one of our talented developers, you'll have an opportunity to learn and grow, and be a key part of creating our products. You are more than just a developer, someone who understands that a great app must do great things yet is simple and intuitive. You are pixel-perfect, knowing that a pixel to the right is not merely a pixel to the right. You understand that an organized code with the well-applied design patterns will make a difference.
You are fascinated about technology and eager to learn everything you can, applying the coolest and most amazing techniques there are. You add a "magic touch" that will dazzle your users.
You will also work closely with an amazing team of smart and talented A-players, ranging from the world's best product designers, iOS developers, Android developers, Web developers, data analysts, marketers, and engineers.
You’ll get to learn more about personal development, spirituality, mindfulness and human consciousness than in any other team or company. You will also have unlimited access to all Mindvalley’s courses, trainings and other educational programs already on our platform.
About Soulvana by Mindvalley
Soulvana is Mindvalley’s independent sub-brand focused on an integral aspect of our lives and human experience: spirituality.
Our vision is to build Earth’s Largest Temple for inclusive spiritually where billions of people connect, mediate, pray, evolve, grow and celebrate life together in peace and unity.
Our mission is to raise the consciousness of humanity, bring healing to the world and unite people from all cultures, nations and religions through online group meditations, classes, courses and events that help people connect with themselves, each other, all of humanity and all sentient beings.
Soulvana’s Core Features & Programs
Group Immersions are Soulvana’s flagship feature and uniqueness. They are a unique form of online group meditations where people can meditate and pray online in real-time unity and coherence with thousands of other people from all over the world. Each Group Immersion session is guided by one of the world’s best and most remarkable spiritual teachers, author and healers, and is enhanced with stunning sound design. Group Immersions help people heal, rejuvenate, evolve, transform, and connect with themselves and life like nothing else.
Classes are on-demand audio trainings where the world’s best and most remarkable spiritual teachers, author and healers teach the art and wisdom of creating and living an incredible life of purpose, joy, meaning, fulfilment and abundance on all levels.
Journeys are guided courses with innovative and transformational curriculums that span over several weeks, take only 10-20 minutes a day to complete and deliver up to 800% higher completion and result compared to traditional online courses. World-class spiritual teachers, practitioners and authors help you transform and elevate a specific aspect of your life. From abundance and health to relationships and spirituality, Journeys transform and positively impact the lives of students like probably no other online course.
Key Requirement #1
You have a genuine interest and you resonate with Soulvana's vision to build Earth’s Largest Temple and a mission to raise the consciousness of humanity, help people reconnect with themselves, and spread peace, joy, unity and compassion online group meditations, classes and courses on spirituality.
Key Requirement #2
You have a genuine interest and curiosity for mindfulness, spirituality or the nature of human consciousness. You are health-conscious, you meditate or practice wellness on a daily basis, and always seek to learn, evolve and grow as a human being.
Key Requirement #3
You’re an awesome iOS Developer. More specifically:
- Experience with Cocoa Touch, Objective-C and Swift
- Familiar with XCode and iOS SDK
- Experience with Storyboards and auto layouts
- Have a good understanding with JSON and XML
- Familiar with RESTful web service and perhaps even GraphQL
- Have some iOS app in the AppStore
- Experience with MVVM and other Design patterns
- Experience with manipulating audio and video in iOS
- Great logic and problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- You feel comfortable (and enjoy) working outside your comfort zone
- You're an A-player, willing to do whatever is necessary to deliver a great product
What makes you successful at this job:
- You have a good understanding of design & visual communication.
- You get things done and make things happen. One way or another. If you don't know how to do it, you find a way to do it.
- You can take action and direction while working with minimal supervision.
- You're a self-sustainable, proactive and self-initiated go-getter. You tell the CEO and the team WHAT we need to do, WHY it's important and also propose HOW to do it. You're coming up with proposals, new ideas, strategies, innovations every day.
- You're self-disciplined, motivated and optimistic by nature.
- You're native and proficient in English, both in spoken and written form.
- You can handle communication that's happening across multiple channels, apps and time zones.
- You're resourceful and innovative with a strategic mindset.
- You're customer-centric. You're always curious how customers think, feel and behave, what they want, what they miss, etc.
- You're able to work and perform in a fast-paced and low-structure creative chaos environment where everything (e.g. goals, priorities, strategy, processes, structure, documentation, etc) changes often and evolves fast
- You possess exceptional interpersonal, project management planning, and problem-solving skills
- You have strong research skills, critical and analytical thinking.
- Strong understanding of content, knowledge of how to deliver trainings using words, images, audio & video, and an understanding of how to create engaging content.
- The ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the learner needs to know and what is the best way to consume it.