Positively impact human lives by building and innovating on a cutting-edge apps, features and integrations for the Web that let front-end users browse and use various types of content, programs and features.
As a full stack web developer at Soulvana you will have the opportunity to grow in two directions: grow your technical skills or, if it's your ambition, grow as a people mentor and team leader. Both career paths are open. You will have the opportunity to work both on front-end apps and features, as well as backend services, APIs and integrations.
In addition to having excellent technical skills, you have a keen interest in the latest web technologies and have a feel for user experience. You are more than just a web developer. You understand that a great web app, feature or service must do great things, yet is simple and intuitive.
You are pixel-perfect, knowing that a pixel to the right is not merely a pixel to the right. You understand that an organized code with the well-applied design patterns will make a difference. You are fascinated about technology and eager to learn everything you can, applying the coolest and most amazing techniques there are.
You add a "magic touch" that will dazzle your users. You'll be responsible for building an exciting web app and supportive services that let users browse and use various types of content, programs and features.
Apart from having the ability to write performant and clean code with great attention to detail, you also contribute with solutions and suggestions for improvement as you work closely with Product Development and Marketing teams. Being one of our talented web developers, you'll have an opportunity to learn and grow, and be a key part of creating our products.
You will also work closely with an amazing team of smart and talented A-players, ranging from the world's best product designers, iOS developers, Android developers, Web developers, data analysts, marketers, and engineers.
You’ll get to learn more about personal development, spirituality, mindfulness and human consciousness than in any other team or company. You will also have unlimited access to all Mindvalley’s courses, trainings and other educational programs already on our platform.
- Develop and manage interactive, stable and high quality web apps that impact thousands of Soulvana users worldwide;
- Work closely in functional scrum units to deliver on the team priorities and OKRs;
- Provide solutions, develop and maintain websites, and other related internal and external activities;
- Help develop IT requirements for web applications including overall tech strategy for the company;
- Responds rapidly to continuous changes and real-time updates required to web sites;
- Conduct internal trainings & knowledge sharing regularly;
- Be an active contributor by bringing new solutions and feature experiments;
- Mentor junior developers to increase their code quality and productivity.
About Soulvana by Mindvalley
Soulvana is Mindvalley’s independent sub-brand focused on an integral aspect of our lives and human experience: spirituality.
Our vision is to build Earth’s Largest Temple for inclusive spiritually where billions of people connect, mediate, pray, evolve, grow and celebrate life together in peace and unity.
Our mission is to raise the consciousness of humanity, bring healing to the world and unite people from all cultures, nations and religions through online group meditations, classes, courses and events that help people connect with themselves, each other, all of humanity and all sentient beings.
Soulvana’s Core Features & Programs
Group Immersions are Soulvana’s flagship feature and uniqueness. They are a unique form of online group meditations where people can meditate and pray online in real-time unity and coherence with thousands of other people from all over the world. Each Group Immersion session is guided by one of the world’s best and most remarkable spiritual teachers, author and healers, and is enhanced with stunning sound design. Group Immersions help people heal, rejuvenate, evolve, transform, and connect with themselves and life like nothing else.
Classes are on-demand audio trainings where the world’s best and most remarkable spiritual teachers, author and healers teach the art and wisdom of creating and living an incredible life of purpose, joy, meaning, fulfilment and abundance on all levels.
Journeys are guided courses with innovative and transformational curriculums that span over several weeks, take only 10-20 minutes a day to complete and deliver up to 800% higher completion and result compared to traditional online courses. World-class spiritual teachers, practitioners and authors help you transform and elevate a specific aspect of your life. From abundance and health to relationships and spirituality, Journeys transform and positively impact the lives of students like probably no other online course.
Key Requirement #1
You have a genuine interest and you resonate with Soulvana's vision to build Earth’s Largest Temple and a mission to raise the consciousness of humanity, help people reconnect with themselves, and spread peace, joy, unity and compassion online group meditations, classes and courses on spirituality.
Key Requirement #2
You have a genuine interest and curiosity for mindfulness, spirituality or the nature of human consciousness. You are health-conscious, you meditate or practice wellness on a daily basis, and always seek to learn, evolve and grow as a human being.
Key Requirement #3
You’re an awesome web developer. Specifically:
- 3+ years of experience with your favourite language(s) - preferably you have some knowledge of Ruby and/or Elixir. 5+ years for senior roles.
- Understand current web development standards and software development paradigms;
- Proven track record of successfully delivering high quality web software at scale;
- Excellent root cause analysis problem solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Proficient analytical skills;
- Excellent in both teamwork and independent delivery;
- Works well under pressure developing key features for high volume business critical systems.
Nice to have
- Experience managing team of 3-5 members is a plus.
- Good understanding of program/project management techniques and styles.