We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with an epic passion for technology, an obsession for quality, and experience of 3 years or more working with different programming languages and open to learn new ones.
As a Full Stack Developer in Mindvalley you can expect to grow with an international team and work with state of the art tools and techniques. You will have the opportunity to work with different technologies and bring your ideas to the table to constantly improve the way we do things.
You must have a solution oriented mindset and you are always looking for the absolute best solutions to solve problems, and are even more productive in a collaborative team environment. In this role it's essential to be a team player - we succeed because we catch and support each other in our work. In your day to day operations you must appreciate receiving feedback on your work and at the same time you will be comfortable assisting your teammates by doing the same in the form of code reviews, general feedback and structured sharing.
If you are a senior developer you will have the opportunity to grow in 2 directions: grow your technical skills or, if it's your ambition, grow as a people mentor and team leader. Both career paths are open!
- Develop & manage interactive, stable and high quality web applications that impact millions of Mindvalley students worldwide;
- Work closely in functional scrum units to deliver on the team priorities and OKRs;
- Provide solutions, develop and maintain websites, and other related internal and external activities;
- Help develop IT requirements for web applications including overall tech strategy for the company;
- Responds rapidly to continuous changes and real-time updates required to web sites;
- Conduct internal trainings & knowledge sharing regularly;
- Be an active contributor by bringing new solutions and feature experiments;
- Mentor junior developers to increase their code quality and productivity.
- 3+ years of experience with your favourite language(s) - preferably you have some knowledge of Ruby and/or Elixir. 5+ years for senior roles.
- Understand current web development standards & software development paradigms;
- Proven track record of successfully delivering high quality web software at scale;
- Excellent root cause analysis problem solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Proficient analytical skills;
- Excellent in both teamwork and independent delivery;
- Works well under pressure developing key features for high volume business critical systems.
Nice to have:
- Experience managing team of 3-5 members is a plus.
- Good understanding of program/project management techniques and styles.