We are looking for superstar sellers to join our Sales Team. You have past sales experience, you are driven by numbers but also by relationships. Do want to be part of an organisation where impactful, high-quality products are a given? We can't wait to talk to you!
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated to pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About the Role
We are looking for someone to join our Inside sales team to support B2C sales. You are a person who has past sales experience and wants to be part of an ecosystem where the quality of the product is a given. Very important - you're also a person who is driven by numbers.
Mindvalley sells digital education products, coaching services and live events. This position is to have direct contact potential and existing clients who want to learn more about the offer and support them in their purchase experience.
If you are proud to be a salesperson and you have been looking to find a way to use your skills to make a positive impact, Mindvalley is what you have been looking for.
The training for this position will happen in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Once consistent track record of great performance and proper documentation is seen, this role can be done remotely. You will be required to join regular sales meetings online. Mandatory sales training and coaching will happen on a quarterly basis (at a minimum) that will require you to join the rest of the team at a physical location as needed.
- Be the first point of contact with new leads who request guidance through their purchase experience with Mindvalley.
- Responsible for deal flow of inbound leads on assigned product lines through proper following- up.
- Maintain “brand filter” and follow Mindvalley’s Code of Conduct in Sales through all communication.
- Follow set processes and document your interaction following the Mindvalley Sales Straight Line.
- Expected to integrate support role at times, when a lead requires further assistance.
- Past Sales Experience is a Requirement, Inside or Outside.
- Strong track record of building strong relationships, both with organisations and individuals.
- Familiarity with using a CRM to log your activities such as Hubspot CRM* or Salesforce
- Experience with writing sales initiation and follow-up emails to maintain contact with leads.
- Mastery of the english language in a sales/professional capacity, orally and written.
- Basic understanding of direct response online marketing is a plus.
- A passion for personal growth and continuous education highly suggested.
- Clear understanding of a typical sales pipeline and the metrics surrounding it.
- Flexible to work outside regular work hours to maximise results across various timezones.
- Proactive and open to communicate with team about optimisation ideas and process improvement.
Hubspot CRM is the system used internally at Mindvalley.
- Hubspot has various sales certification programs available for free. If you apply with one of the certifications completed, your application will be prioritised.
The path of growth as an inside sales agent within Mindvalley starts with gaining access to more strategic product lines, at higher price points. Higher price points = average commission income per sale goes up.
CAREER GROWTH OPTIONS (SPECIALIST OR MANAGER)
As Inside Sales Specialist, you will be expected to know all Mindvalley Products and have the added responsibilities to update the Mindvalley Sales Straight Line and the Code of Conduct in Sales.
If you choose to go towards the sales manager path, you will be expected to manage the growth of the team. This includes: Monitoring the upcoming sales pipeline and recruiting as needed. Coaching of the Sales Team and supporting them in their career growth. Communicating with other teams and properly reporting on your divisions performance.
CAREER GROWTH OPTIONS (ROLE CHANGE)
- Option A, B2B Sales: Mindvalley is starting to build a B2B sales division in the near future, which is also a possible career path for large corporate deals. This would open possibilities to also be an Outside Sales Agent; with travel expected.
- Option B, PR Rep: The Mindvalley Sales team also supports other Mindvalley Departments, closing author deals, speaking opportunities, influencer and affiliate partnerships.
- Option C, Account Manager: Your Sales Experience could be used to join the Account Management team where you work specifically with partners (authors, speakers, influencers, affiliates) in managing existing relationships
- Option D, Product Launch Specialist: You’ll gain deep product knowledge in the process. Some may have interest in learning the many aspects of managing a product launch from the marketing side of Mindvalley.
Your performance will be measured by: Your KPI will a combination of Total Sales Volume, Customer Success, Customer Feedback on Sales Experience with Rep and Conversion Rate.
To keep in mind:
- Adaptation to different time zones is an important component of the job.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?