If you are looking to develop your skills as a storyteller with a love for personal development and exceptional people skills, look no further!
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
About the Role
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is an all-roundvideo creator; anyone who loves ideating (viral) video ideas, filming them and editing them with your own creative style.
In this role you will be working on site in Estonia to make viral videos with several top Mindvalley Authors; Vishen Lakhiani, Ronan Diego de Olivieira and Eric Edmeades.
A successful candidate will be proactive, resourceful, creative, and someone who loves the video ideation, creation and editing process. Additionally someone who works well with external stakeholders. You must be able to understand the Mindvalley brand values and integrate them in your video storytelling. You must have impeccable creative problem solving skills as most of the video production process is problem solving.
- You will be responsible for being on site in Estonia to make viral videos with several top Mindvalley Authors; Vishen Lakhiani, Ronan Diego de Olivieira and Eric Edmeades.
- You will mainly make videos for all types of social media platforms such as Instagram videos and reels, and youtubeYou are responsible to brainstorm with the stakeholders on the ideas, bring them to life and ensure they are delivered to the distribution team in a timely manner
- Execute all required post-production tasks including video/audio editing, color grading, and color correction.
- Practice quality control of all deliverables (e.g. delivery is accurate to standards, report poor video or audio quality) while maintaining excellent communication with the Films team and client teams.
- Archiving RAW and completed projects according to given standards
- Manage and work across multiple projects to reach assigned deadlines
- Brainstorming and pitching video related content solutions
- Minimum 2 years of editing and after-effects experience in Post Production is a must.
- Minimum 2 years of producing and shooting own videos is a must.
- Willingness to relocate to Tallinn, Estonia.
- Minimum 1 year of editing Marketing Assets (Advertising, Social Media, etc).
- Solid post-production skills utilizing Adobe CC (Premiere, After Effects).
- Strong knowledge in storytelling and understanding of the pre and post production process.
- Ability to execute post-production tasks including video/audio editing, color grading, and basic motion graphics.
- Ability to work with stakeholders
- Ability to fulfill several project requests simultaneously and work well under a deadline-oriented atmosphere.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to internalize feedback and incorporate into future projects.
- Highly self-motivated and have experience working in a fast paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrate ability to learn and adapt quickly and excited to expand his/her skills
- Great communication skills - strong command of the English language and have the ability to interface with clients
Your Application Must Include:
- Your resume in PDF format.
- Your show reel. Only candidates who provide a link to their show reel or a few samples of your work will be considered. It is better to provide samples of work that you were responsible for editing.