Positively impact human lives by growing DAU/MAU of Soulvana apps for iOS, Android and Web by acquiring new users and retaining existing users through relentless testing and experimentation of various acquisition and retention strategies.
As User Growth Hacker at Soulvana, you'll be responsible for pro-actively leading Soulvana user growth initiatives, projects and team, and continuously testing and experimenting with various user acquisition, engagement and retention strategies with one single objective: to grow Soulvana’s DAU and MAU consistently from month to month.
You'll report and work directly with Soulvana co-founder and CEO Klemen Struc, and will have all the required resources and support at your disposal to get things done fast.
You will have access to the latest cutting-edge education, courses and training on everything growth (e.g. GrowthHackers.com, Reforge.com, GrowthTribe.io, etc)
You will be leading and constantly improving our Growth Process (Brainstorm, Prioritize, Execute, Analyze), and helping us build a culture of growth experimentation.
Some valuable videos on Growth
- Growth Hacking is a Process, Not a Tactic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2_8R9O2pOs
- What is Growth Hacking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khycfkmMovQ
- How To Implement A Growth Hacking Process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr7iJ9A90Oc
- 3 stages of Growth Hacking Success: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0nxESR9sFs
- Building a Growth Machine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHHo1nV820g
Who do we learn from?
- Sean Ellis and the GrowthHackers.com faculty
- Brian Balfour and the Reforge.com faculty
- David Arnoux and the GrowthTribe.io faculty
You will also work closely with an amazing team of smart and talented A-players, ranging from the world's best product designers, iOS developers, Android developers, Web developers, data analysts, marketers, and engineers.
You’ll get to learn more about personal development, spirituality, mindfulness and human consciousness than in any other team or company. You will also have unlimited access to all Mindvalley’s courses, trainings and other educational programs already on our platform.
Besides possessing a great understanding of growth strategies, being flexible, adaptable and eager to learn and evolve, you have to possess excellent leadership, project management and people skills as this is a “linchpin” role where you’ll be planning, interacting, communicating and collaborating with different roles and people on a daily basis, primarily product designers, developers, data analysts and data scientists.
About Soulvana by Mindvalley
Soulvana is Mindvalley’s independent sub-brand focused on an integral aspect of our lives and human experience: spirituality.
Our vision is to build Earth’s Largest Temple for inclusive spiritually where billions of people connect, mediate, pray, evolve, grow and celebrate life together in peace and unity.
Our mission is to raise the consciousness of humanity, bring healing to the world and unite people from all cultures, nations and religions through online group meditations, classes, courses and events that help people connect with themselves, each other, all of humanity and all sentient beings.
Soulvana’s Core Features & Programs
Group Immersions are Soulvana’s flagship feature and uniqueness. They are a unique form of online group meditations where people can meditate and pray online in real-time unity and coherence with thousands of other people from all over the world.
Each Group Immersion session is guided by one of the world’s best and most remarkable spiritual teachers, author and healers, and is enhanced with stunning sound design. Group Immersions help people heal, rejuvenate, evolve, transform, and connect with themselves and life like nothing else.
Plans are easy-to-follow roadmaps or routines that guide people day-by-day towards a specific goal or objective. Every Plan is structured and sequenced in a way that you never have to guess what you have to do, or which Group Immersion to experience next. Every Plan is 7 to 14 days long and tells you exactly which Group Immersion you have to listen to on any given day.
Classes are on-demand audio training where the world’s best and most remarkable spiritual teachers, author and healers teach the art and wisdom of creating and living an incredible life of purpose, joy, meaning, fulfilment and abundance on all levels.
Journeys are guided courses with innovative and transformational curriculums that span over several weeks, take only 10-20 minutes a day to complete and deliver up to 800% higher completion and result compared to traditional online courses.
World-class spiritual teachers, practitioners and authors help you transform and elevate a specific aspect of your life. From abundance and health to relationships and spirituality, Journeys transform and positively impact the lives of students like probably no other online course.
Key Requirement #1
You have a genuine interest and you resonate with Soulvana's vision to build Earth’s Largest Temple and a mission to raise the consciousness of humanity, help people reconnect with themselves, and spread peace, joy, unity and compassion online group meditations, classes and courses on spirituality.
Key Requirement #2
You have a genuine interest and curiosity for mindfulness, spirituality or the nature of human consciousness. You are health-conscious, you meditate or practice wellness on a daily basis, and always seek to learn, evolve and grow as a human being.
Key Requirement #3
As a User Growth Hacker, you are a T-Shaped growth hacker - you have all the Base Knowledge and Marketing Foundation skills listed in this diagram; plus you have deep Channel Expertise and vast practical experience in at least one channel. (e.g. Facebook Ads, Google Ads, SEO, ASO, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Content Marketing, Chatbots, App Installs, etc).
- You're always proactive and self-initiated go-getter.
- You initiate and take action while working with minimal supervision.
- You get things done and make things happen. If you don't know how to do it, you find a way to do it.
- You're customer-centric. You're always curious how customers think, feel and behave, what they want, what they miss, etc.
- You're resourceful and innovative with a strategic mindset.
- You have a good understanding of design and visual communication.
- You have at least a basic knowledge of marketing.
- You have at least basic skills for audio and video editing.
- You tell to the CEO and the team WHAT we need to do, WHY it's important and also propose HOW to do it. You're coming up with proposals, new ideas, strategies, innovations every day.
- You're self-disciplined, motivated and optimistic by nature.
- You're native and proficient in English, both in spoken and written form.
- You have a sense of art, beauty and aesthetics.
- You can handle communication that's happening across multiple channels, apps and time zones.
- You have engaging writing and strong editorial skills.
- You're able to work and perform in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment where everything changes often and evolves fast (e.g. goals, priorities, strategy, processes, structure, documentation, etc)
- You possess exceptional interpersonal, project management planning, and problem-solving skills
- You have strong research skills, critical and analytical thinking.
- Strong understanding of content, knowledge of how to deliver training using words, images, audio & video, and an understanding of how to create engaging content.
- The ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the learner needs to know and what is the best way to consume it.
Your application MUST include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?