At Mindvalley, we have a mission. To build the best global tech platform in the world for personal growth enthusiasts. Leading Platform Marketing means leading the team that reaches millions of people each month!
Mindvalley is one of the leading and most promising ed-tech companies on the planet. We have dominated the US market for Personal Growth Education and created a brand that is now powering athletes in every major US sports team and learning in major companies. But we're more than that. We're currently working on the most advanced learning system on the planet - a version of Ironman's Jarvis that utilizes AI and augmented reality to provide customize learning to turn anyone into a superhero. We make people better humans in every aspect of life and we are seeking the best engineers on the planet to come together to build the most advanced education platform our species has seen. If we achieve our goal we will be powering 100 countries, every company in the Fortune 500 and moving humanity towards a better future for the human race.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate, proactive, and experienced Senior Advertising Creatives specialist. In this role you get to work with a team of creatives and senior editors, in collaboration with the advertising team, to make the best performing advertising assets.
This role requires an ability to think creatively and analytically, look at numbers and conversion metrics and work closely with the advertising team. You are a visionary leader looking for new opportunities, and innovator, always coming up with new ideas to grow and scale.
- Delivering Advertising Creatives (Static or Video) with minimum support of a manager and creatively directing senior editors.
- Stakeholder management: Working closely with the advertising team and product marketing team to create the best performing ads.
- Knowing how to positioning the product (new or current product) so it will create the biggest amount of revenue through ad creatives.
- Being able to work independently and give input and suggestions to the stakeholders.
- Being able to think in storytelling through video or static, be creative and understand industry trends.
- Being able to act on data and decide what ads to create next.
- Supporting to create systems & processes to make the process faster.
- Being able to be a junior editor yourself and do simple video edits; you will have senior editors to work with.
- 2+ years experience in advertising creatives or marketing creatives (videos for YouTube, Facebook etc)
- Advertising experience and knowing how to run ads is preferred.
- Proven track record of growing a brand via advertising assets and storytelling, being able to give data driven examples.
- Mission driven and passionate about distributing life-changing messages across platforms.
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
- Love for personal growth content. You need to grasp various concepts and teachings instantly and make sure our content/social media represents those concepts accurately.
- High levels of autonomy, self-motivation and self-organisation.
- Project management experience. We always have various projects going on and work with multiple teams.
- Preferably: Experience with Video Sales Letters methodology
Your application MUST include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as videos, banners or writing to showcase what your best advertising creatives were before.
If your resume fits, we will reach out to you for the next steps