Boost Mindvalley's growth and impact by making our products "fly off the shelf"! If you are a marketer who knows how to build a funnel into a performance beast, have an intense love relationship with data-driven decisions, and bring an innovation mindset to everything you do, we want you on the team
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated to pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About Lifebook by Mindvalley
As the newest sub-brand under Mindvalley’s belt, Lifebook is the fastest growing (and highest performing!) product in Mindvalley today.
Working with us is like working in a hot startup (Lifebook) incubated in an innovative, stable accelerator (Mindvalley): you’ll have the best of the best in terms of access to resources, workplace culture, community, and leadership – and have the autonomy to build a business within our small and nimble team.
Watch your efforts directly impact marketing, increase revenue, and transform lives at the same time. Learn as you grow, and vice versa: personal growth isn’t just our business – it spills over into every Lifebook team member’s life, too. As the foremost goal-achievement brand in the personal growth industry, you will not only gain direct access to Lifebook founders - Jon & Missy Butcher - themselves, but you’ll also experience the transformative effects that the Lifebook philosophy has to offer: the ultimate version of your life, turned into reality.
All of this while you’re working in a remote-friendly, internationally diverse (with 58 nationalities in the office), learning-rich environment. What more could you ask for?
About the role
As our Product Marketing Specialists, you are responsible for the implementation of the marketing strategy for Lifebook products. You will be the key stakeholder responsible for launching and optimising for the entire funnel and interacting with different stakeholders in the process (Traffic, Affiliate Marketing, Content Marketing and Social Media) to ensure that all marketing assets are in place.
This position involves studying and hands-on experience in Marketing Psychology, Conversion hacking, Funnel building methodology. This role is crucial for Mindvalley as it has a direct impact on our revenue! Any new innovation or idea based on your knowledge and external research, that successfully improves performance in any funnel, will get implemented across all funnels. How does that sound for a challenge?
- Research: Constantly learn cutting-edge marketing practices in the industry, and figure out how they can be brought to our current funnels.
- Funnel Building: Building funnels and learning to best sell products online is a major part of this role, and it will involve project management, creating & maintaining a straight line for standard operations, and communication with key stakeholders.
- Conversion Hacking: Responsible for improving conversion along the funnel.
- Innovation and Growth Process Implementation: Following growth methodology, prioritise the most impactful ideas from your research and execute fast.
- Production Manager: Lead the project team in executing the Product Launch and offer optimisation of products. Maintains communication, keeps everyone informed & documents all activities on the relevant channels.
- Marketing Psychology: Create Marketing psychology for the Product and ensuring that the entire product is in alignment with the Marketing Strategy.
- Product Marketing Owner: Responsible for increasing Mindvalley's revenue from the success of the product launch.
- Brand Ownership: Become the guardian and builder of the Lifebook brand as we translate it into any form of media: copy, videos, web pages, and the like.
- Offer Creation: Have the opportunity to actually co-create product offers within the Lifebook ecosystem in order to better serve our customers.
- Growth Hacking Mindset
- Stronghold on data analysis and data-driven decision making.
- Addicted to Learning and passionate about selling products online: This mindset is critical because, like every role, this will involve a lot of project management but you can't settle there, and this mindset will enable you to challenge all existing practices, research and study what's happening in the world and constantly bring it back to Mindvalley. We will be investing in this person's learning by purchasing new courses and sending you for external trainings in future.
- Marketing tech savvy: Ability to execute Email Marketing, Google Analytics, Mobile Apps
- Excellent interpersonal skills, an exceptional team player and able to handle tight deadlines, fast execution while being detailed-oriented.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive mindset and energy
- Native English speakers preferred
Your Application Must Include
- Your resume in PDF format.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Lifebook and Mindvalley fit into that journey?