Mindvalley is the leading and most promising ed-tech company to date. We dominate the US market for Personal Growth Education. We are empowering athletes within every major US sports team and promoting successful learning strategies in major companies.
We're currently building the most advanced learning system - a version inspired by Ironman's “J.A.R.V.I.S.” which utilizes AI and augmented reality to provide customized learning. Turning anyone into a superhero.
We innovate tools that induce enlightenment within every aspect of human life. We are seeking the best engineers to build the best and most advanced education platform our species has seen. The goal to mark our success is: powering up to 100 countries, powering every Fortune 500 company, and progressing humanity towards a better future.
About the Role
Mindvalley is looking for a Head of Performance Marketing to lead customer acquisition across our top marketing channels including paid social, video ads, search, affiliates, partnerships, and native channels. This individual will be responsible for driving LTV and lowering CAC to achieve the overarching business goals. You will also be a leader in our Marketing team driving channel leads and partners internally and externally to achieve these goals.
In addition to owning acquisition strategies, you will be working closely with Product Marketing, Analytics, Technology, and the Executive team to gain new customers and achieve business goals.
- Responsible for leading teams under the performance marketing function advertising, affiliate marketing, partnerships, SEO, and content marketing) to acquire new customers across key channels including but not limited to Facebook, Google (YouTube, Search, Display), TikTok, and all other native platforms.
- Responsible for building out new acquisition programs or software including requirements gathering, vendor evaluation/selection, collaborating on implementation, analysis, and optimization/testing.
- Test, launch, scale, iterate, analyze and collaborate on all channel efforts.
- Manage and support Performance Marketing channel leads to determine appropriate resourcing and priorities.
- Comfortable forecasting, managing, and allocating complex budgets based on performance targets and overarching business goals.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Analytics, and Tech to on-board new channels and platforms.
- Partner with the Head of Communications to align channel messaging with product stories.
- Oversee key marketing KPI’s in partnership with Head of Marketing to continue building into needs that align with marketing strategies (i.e. cohort analysis, repeat purchase, lifetime value, attribution modeling, ROAS, CPA, conversion, etc.).
- Key responsible for optimizing CAC.
- Partner with appropriate external partners and agencies to build out strategy, brainstorm opportunities, prioritize and launch campaigns, and measure performance.
- Partner with the Marketing Creatives team to align on channel needs to drive growth and testing opportunities to always push the envelope on creative success.
- Strategize audiences opportunities utilizing channel and customer learnings.
- Partner with external media owners to retrieve insights across channels for audiences, creative, and KPIs that inform customer value and successful tactics.
- Report and share insights on channel performance with the Executive Team.
- As needed, work closely with stakeholders to utilize performance marketing channels to drive customers in special projects initiated by different business teams in the company.
- 6+ years of experience in Performance Marketing, 4+ years leading an Advertising or Media Buying function.
- 4-6+ years experience with performance-driven advertising campaigns on Facebook, Google, and YouTube.
- 1+ years experience in other channels including but not limited to Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest, Outbrain, etc.
- Experience with app acquisition campaigns is a plus.
- Fluent understanding of Digital Marketing KPIs – CPA, CAC, LTV, ARPU, AOV, ROAS, etc.
- Proven experience with high-growth brands preferred.
- Familiarity with analytics and attribution tools including Google Analytics, Google BigQuery, Attribution, Singular, etc. Knowing how to run SQL queries to retrieve data and insights is a plus.
- Team management experience.
- Collaborative and creative thinker.
- Curious and analytical thinker who loves to test and learn.
Your application MUST include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing, advertising you have created so we can see proof of your work.
We will reach out to you for the next step if your resume fits our role.