Positively impact human lives by getting Soulvana app, programs and content into the minds, hearts and souls of as many people though paid advertising campaigns on Facebook and Google.
As an Advertising Specialist at Soulvana you will be responsible for sustainably scaling our paid advertising campaigns and turning our advertising dollars into revenue and positive ROI.
You will be planning, launching, optimizing, overseeing and sustainably scaling our paid advertising campaigns on some of the most competitive markets through Facebook and Google advertising platforms to help us grow our user base and revenue.
On top of you personally launching, managing and optimizing certain ad campaigns yourself, you will also act as an agency liaison, and work closely with our external agency that is already helping us with launching, optimizing, managing and scaling ad campaigns on Facebook and Google.
You will also be overseeing and optimizing the performance of our lead generation and sales funnels where we drive most of our paid traffic.
You will work closely with an amazing team of smart and talented A-players, ranging from the world's best product designers, iOS developers, Android developers, Web developers, data analysts, marketers, and engineers.
You’ll get to learn more about personal development, spirituality, mindfulness and human consciousness than in any other team or company. You will also have unlimited access to all Mindvalley’s courses, training and other educational programs already on our platform.
About Soulvana by Mindvalley
Soulvana is Mindvalley’s independent sub-brand focused on an integral aspect of our lives and human experience: spirituality.
Our vision is to build Earth’s Largest Temple for inclusive spiritually where billions of people connect, mediate, pray, evolve, grow and celebrate life together in peace and unity.
Our mission is to raise the consciousness of humanity, bring healing to the world and unite people from all cultures, nations and religions through online group meditations, classes, courses and events that help people connect with themselves, each other, all of humanity and all sentient beings.
Soulvana’s Core Features & Programs
Group Immersions are Soulvana’s flagship feature and uniqueness. They are a unique form of online group meditations where people can meditate and pray online in real-time unity and coherence with thousands of other people from all over the world.
Each Group Immersion session is guided by one of the world’s best and most remarkable spiritual teachers, author and healers, and is enhanced with stunning sound design. Group Immersions help people heal, rejuvenate, evolve, transform, and connect with themselves and life like nothing else.
Plans are easy-to-follow roadmaps or routines that guide people day-by-day towards a specific goal or objective. Every Plan is structured and sequenced in a way that you never have to guess what you have to do, or which Group Immersion to experience next. Every Plan is 7 to 14 days long and tells you exactly which Group Immersion you have to listen to on any given day.
Classes are on-demand audio training where the world’s best and most remarkable spiritual teachers, author and healers teach the art and wisdom of creating and living an incredible life of purpose, joy, meaning, fulfilment and abundance on all levels.
Journeys are guided courses with innovative and transformational curriculums that span over several weeks, take only 10-20 minutes a day to complete and deliver up to 800% higher completion and result compared to traditional online courses.
World-class spiritual teachers, practitioners and authors help you transform and elevate a specific aspect of your life. From abundance and health to relationships and spirituality, Journeys transform and positively impact the lives of students like probably no other online course.
Key Requirement #1
You have a genuine interest and you resonate with Soulvana's vision to build Earth’s Largest Temple and a mission to raise the consciousness of humanity, help people reconnect with themselves, and spread peace, joy, unity and compassion online group meditations, classes and courses on spirituality.
Key Requirement #2
You have a genuine interest and curiosity for mindfulness, spirituality or the nature of human consciousness. You are health-conscious, you meditate or practice wellness on a daily basis, and always seek to learn, evolve and grow as a human being.
Key Requirement #3
You’re an awesome advertising specialist. Specifically, you posse the following;
- Passion, interests and endless curiosity in the latest digital advertising technologies and strategies
- You pay attention to details.
- You just love competitive strategy games (after all, getting to the top of Google is one big game).
- You like to set up and follow systems and processes to crush it (i.e. the game is too competitive to just wing it) and you might just call Google Sheets or Excel your best friend.
- You love looking at stats and trends but also testing your creativity when it comes to writing ad copy.
- You are extremely organized and have brilliant English Language skills.
- Background in PPC or other sources of online traffic is a plus but not required.
- Create and implement advertising strategies including market research, audience research, keyword research and analysis.
- Manage and optimize existing Adwords, Youtube, Facebook, Bing campaign components including – Ad Copy, Bid Prices, Cost per Conversion, Cost per Click, Keyword Research.
- Analyze performance of advertising campaigns and compile internal reports & strategies to boost ROI.
- Work with the latest beta trials, cutting edge technology and leading experts in the advertising field.
- Track several different app usage trends, stats, and traffic flow for improving performance & quality score.
- Discover breakthrough ideas in the world of paid advertising and help implement them in our various advertising channels business units.
- You will thrive in a high pressure environment and put your skills to the test, working together in a team of highly skilled individuals (some might call us even rockstars).
Your application MUST include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?