Maximize returns from Mindvalley’s multi-million dollar ad spend, scale the company’s growth, and expand our worldwide reach through inspiring and memorable advertising campaigns - that’s how you crush it as an Advertising Specialist at Mindvalley. If you have a growth mindset, love making data-driven decisions on a daily basis, and have a special affinity for money, you are a fit for the team!
We build businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, e-learning, mobile apps, events and our own university. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives, we focus on teaching what school forgot to teach you. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working to pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About the Role
As an Advertising Specialist at Mindvalley, you are responsible for the planning, strategizing, and execution of advertising campaigns across the company. You, with the support from our internal teams (Product Marketing, Social Media, Events, Content Marketing, etc.), agencies, freelancers will be a key stakeholder when it comes to scaling the growth of different products in a profitable way.
You must have hands-on media buying experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Taboola, Outbrain, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads or others. A good eye for advertising creatives will help immensely. At the same time, you are expected innovate, move fast and be highly adaptable to change since this role is critical for the growth of Mindvalley.
- Research: Constantly on the lookout for new developments and tools in the fast-moving world of ad tech, and figure out how to bring them into Mindvalley’s advertising ecosystem.
- Ad Campaign Optimization: Plan and execute customer acquisition strategies through demand generation and remarketing campaigns utilizing search, paid social, video, and mobile advertising.
- Collaboration with Ad Agencies: Liaise and collaborate with ad agencies to achieve performance goals by bringing them with internal teams.
- Measuring the Impact: Utilize tracking and analytics tools such as ad dashboards to measure campaign performance and to report insights to the management team.
- Innovation and Growth: Following growth methodology, prioritize the most impactful ideas from your research, execute fast and present insights to the team.
- Marketing Psychology: Apply marketing psychology to advertising campaigns, and making sure advertising creatives resonate with our target audience.
- Eye for Beautiful Creatives: Provide inputs and help to run experiments to level up Mindvalley’s advertising creatives across all platforms.
- Practical experience managing large scale advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook, YouTube and others.
- Growth mindset is critical because you will be pulling one of the biggest leverage of Mindvalley’s growth. Having it will enable you to challenge all existing practices, perform research on the advertising landscape, and constantly bring insights back to Mindvalley. We will be investing in your learning by purchasing new courses and sending you for external trainings.
- Good with data analysis and relies on data for decision making.
- Passionate about the latest ad tech and platform features.
- Have a good eye for beautiful advertising creatives.
- Fast learner with excellent interpersonal skills, an exceptional team player and able to handle tight deadlines, fast execution while being detailed-oriented.
Your application MUST include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?