If your passionate about in-house video production, quick on your feet and ready to make things happen, then this role is for you. You will get to work with and contribute to our talented films team in order to take our in-house production to the next level.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About The Role
Mindvalley is looking for an energetic and process driven individual to help us coordinate, measure and maintain all aspects of our in-house video team. It is important that you are a quick-learner and a people person as this position will require both excellence in attitude and aptitude.
- Ensuring all project timelines are managed and visible to all stakeholders
- Managing the team’s video project backlog and pipeline (based on available resources), release calendar, and the team’s vacation calendar
- Facilitate the scrum process for the entire team
- Must work very closely with associate producers and video editors, and maintain a good working relationship with other Mindvalley teams and contractors
- Oversee and innovate on our in-house production process
- Managing changes and requirements for every Mindvalley Films project (Eg; managing the communication and expectations, renegotiating timelines, and similar tasks)
- Processing orders to purchase all necessary materials and equipment
- Able to evolve according to the needs of the team and the company
- At least 2 years experience in Production Management or related fields (preference for video production)
- Strong background in Project Management
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be confident and an excellent communicator
- Must be an strong teamplayer
- People management skills/experience (managing artists/editors/clients)
- Experience with production management tools and platforms
- Previous experience in running a video department or similar
- Scrum Methodology certification and experience is a very strong plus
- A strong interest in personal development and education
Your application must include:
1. Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
2. Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?