Are you always brimming with new creative ideas because animations and editing are what you love to do? Do you have proven talents which you cannot wait to showcase and bring to Mindvalley? If so, we can't wait to welcome you to the team!
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
- Provide animation and editing of creative concepts
- Quality control of all designs and deliverables while maintaining excellent communication with client teams
- Archive RAW and completed projects according to given standards
- Manage and work across multiple projects to reach assigned deadlines
- Brainstorming and pitching ideas
- Supporting the team throughout the production process
- Problem solve and offer creative solutions during post production
- Maintain and innovate on processes
- At least 2 years of industry experience
- Proficient with Adobe CC suite (Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator)
- Intermediate knowledge of animation / motion design & graphic design
- Basic understanding of the post production process
- Execute all needed basic post-production tasks including video/audio editing, color grading, and motion design
- Ability to troubleshoot, manage and maintain work processes and procedures
- A fast learner who is excited to expand his/her skills
- Organized and able to work both independently and with a team
- Excellent command of English and an effective collaborator
- Able to work in a fast paced multi-cultural environment
- Work full time in our Kuala Lumpur office
- Bonus points for 3D Animation, photography/videography
Your application MUST include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- \*For Non-Malaysian applicants:\* Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?