If you are looking to develop skills that make you an editing wizard with a love for personal development and exceptional people skills, look no further!
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
About the Role
This is a great opportunity for someone with some experience who is looking to grow in more aspects of the video process – collaborating with the team from conceptualisation to post-production!
A successful candidate will be proactive, resourceful and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities with a strong attention to detail. We are looking for an energetic and motivated individual who has a passion for video editing and production.
- Execute all required post-production tasks including video/audio editing, color grading, and color correction
- Practice quality control of all deliverables (e.g. delivery is accurate to standards, report poor video or audio quality) while maintaining excellent communication with the Films team and client teams.
- Archiving RAW and completed projects according to given standards
- Manage and work across multiple projects to reach assigned deadlines
- Brainstorming and pitching video related content solutions
- Problem solve and offer creative solutions during post production
- Maintain and innovate on processes
- Minimum 2 years of editing and after-effects experience in Post Production is a must.
- Solid post-production skills utilizing Adobe CC (Premiere, After Effects).
- Strong knowledge in storytelling and understanding of the post production process.
- Ability to execute post-production tasks including video/audio editing, color grading, and basic motion graphics.
- Must have strong time management and problem-solving skills and flexibility.
- Ability to fulfill several project requests simultaneously and work well under a deadline-oriented atmosphere.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to internalize feedback and incorporate into future projects.
- Highly self-motivated and have experience working in a fast paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrate ability to learn and adapt quickly and excited to expand his/her skills
- Great communication skills - strong command of the English language and have the ability to interface with clients
- Able to work in a multicultural environment and work full time at our Kuala Lumpur office
- Experience with social media video content a plus
Your Application Must Include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?
- Your show reel. Only candidates who provide a link to their show reel or a few samples of your work will be considered. It is better to provide samples of work that you were responsible for editing.