***Please note that all of our vacancies are currently filled for this role. However, if you would like to submit your information to be considered for the future, you can do so by clicking submit below***
What is Mindvalley?
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, e-learning, mobile apps, events and our own university. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives, we focus on teaching what school forgot to teach you. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working to pushing humanity forward through reforming global education. You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
As our Customer Experience Representative, you’re the essence of an extraordinary customer experience. You love people and enrich their lives through the power of communication, dazzling customers with new ways to improve their experience. You are the heart of our reputation, and ensure feedback flows to all teams in order to improve and innovate our services as well.
About the Role
You’ll be expected to answer about 30 live interactions (in chats and calls) per day once you’re fully up to speed. This is a significant volume, so be sure that you’re ready and able to deal with that kind of daily load – you’ll get all the love and help you need along the way! (and some rainbows and unicorns too). You will also be required to answer emails (we will show you how to do it) but be prepared as your role and schedule may shift.
Because you’ll work independently from home, you’ll need the discipline and ability to work remotely with coworkers and management. If this sounds like you, you could be the next At Home Customer Experience Representative!
- At least two years in the service industry (Hotel, Restaurant, Call center, etc..)
- At least a High School diploma.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Customer Service focus and passion for support.
- Discipline to work remotely.
- Ability to prioritize and organize your time and work load effectively.
- Knowledge, interest or background in meditation, yoga, personal development, psychology and/or spirituality is a plus.
- Successful completion of the initial training.
At Home Qualifications
- A quiet workspace, ergonomic chair, and desk.
- High-speed Internet service (5Mbps or better) from a reliable provider.
- Internet and electricity backup, so your work is never affected
- *Take into account Internet availability when working away from home.
- Personal computer or laptop (notebooks are not acceptable).
- Availability to attend 2 weeks of training at a fixed schedule.
- Flexibility to work in the morning (8am to 4pm) or afternoon (12pm to 8pm) Costa Rican time
- You will work as a contractor (professional services) we guarantee a 40 hour week, and yes, you will have weekends off.
Starting salary is $1k USD/month.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?