Be responsible for driving product launches and community management across all our social channels for the French market. If you are a marketer who has a deep understanding of the French Market, knows how to build our French channels into a performance beast and bring an innovation mindset to everything you do, we want you on the team.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About the Role
We are looking for a qualified Social Media Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for driving product launches and community management across all our social channels for the French market.
If you are a marketer who has a deep understanding of the French Market, knows how to build our French channels into a performance beast and bring an innovation mindset to everything you do, we want you on the team.
- Strategize delivery and schedule Facebook, Instagram and other social media posts across Mindvalley French accounts
- Optimize French YouTube videos and channel
- Launch and manage any new fan pages and social media accounts as needed
- Work closely with the Content Creation Team to provide and create value to audiences and boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Participate and take initiative to maximize the value of company marketing campaigns and launches
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Analyze and grow number of organic and paid visits, leads, revenue and engagement to identify trends and give recommendations for content creation
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Minimum 2 years of relevant social media experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
- Able to think creatively and problem solve
- High levels of autonomy and self-motivation
- Well-organized and able to set up and streamline processes
- Able to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Loves communication and exercises creativity in understanding how to attract and engage people
- Excellent French copywriting skills to craft Facebook, Instagram and other social media posts
- KPI driven: understand the numbers, work on growing them, and see the story that data tells us
- A deep understanding of effective marketing psychology and strategies specifically for the French market.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?