Be responsible for driving social media product launches and community management. As part of our Social Media Team, you will help generate traffic and thereby leads and revenue, moving Mindvalley one step closer to achieving it's mission!
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
- Strategize delivery and schedule facebook and Instagram posts across Mindvalley accounts
- Optimise Youtube videos and channel
- Launch and manage any new fan pages as needed
- Work closely with the Content Creation Team to provide and create value to audiences
- Participate and take initiative to maximize the value of company marketing campaigns and launches
- Analyze and grow number of organic and paid visits, leads, revenue and engagement to identify trends and give recommendations for content creation
- Communicate any audience insights, trends, and opportunities with Traffic and Marketing teams
- Research new Social Media features, market trends and best practices
- Innovate and grow the scope of social media at Mindvalley
- Minimum 2 years of relevant social media experience
- Excellent English skills
- Able to think creatively and problem solve
- High levels of autonomy and self-motivation
- Well-organized and able to set up and streamline processes
- Loves communication and exercises creativity in understanding how to attract and engage people
- Excellent copywriting skills to write Facebook posts that have no chance to go left unnoticed
- KPI driven: understand the numbers, work on growing them, and see the story that data tells us
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?