You know how to run the financial operations of a well-oiled engine of growth? You are passionate about personal development and working always smarter? Take our financial operations to the next level as our Finance Analyst! Plus we will not only accelerate your professional but also your personal growth.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About the Role
This position holds a crucial role in the company as it ensures the operational fluency. You are bestowed upon to safe guard the company’s interests and assets. When it comes to taking up this role, we are really looking for someone who has that special kind of care, initiative and sense of urgency when it comes to work.
What you will do
- Preparing regular financial statements and accounts, such as profit and loss accounts
- Monitoring spending, costs and budgets
- Analysing the company’s financial performance and reporting to CFO & CEO
- Forecasting and planning future spending and profits
- Recommending ways to reduce costs and increase profits
- Providing external auditors with company reports and financial data
- Overseeing the company's credit control and bookkeeping systems
What you should contribute
- 3+ years of experience in accounting field (preferably from a ‘‘Big 4’‘ audit firm)
- Bachelor degree in accounting / finance is a requirement
- Previous experience of dealing with accounting software such as Quickbooks or QNE would be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English (Malay skills would be an added advantage)
- Familiar with audit and tax rules
- Ability to deal in a dynamic working environment
- Highly motivated and must enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills (written and verbal), ability to work across functions
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Willing to rise above when under pressure
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?