Become part of the team that ensures a world-class and personal experience for everyone interacting with the Mindvalley tech ecosystem. Join a Product that you that will change the way humanity learns!
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated to pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About the Role
Joining as a Product Manager for User Engagement & Personalisation you will help us to switch from a linear user experience to personalisation, in order to match students, content and marketing messaging in a personal and meaningful way to create premium learning experiences.
You will be owning the engagement and retention ecosystem that includes the interaction of a user with our learning platform and cross-channel communication engine.
Your first goal will be to enable user segmentation, improve and enable customisation for campaign management and behavioural messaging. The next step will be to build a smart recommendation engine, working with our data team to empower AI and Machine Learning - based personalisation.
- Deliver the product roadmap, ensuring that we are building the right products excellently.
- Manage the infrastructure for user segmentation & CRM, user profile and user data collection, integration with marketing tools.
- Collaborate closely with Product Designers, Engineers, Product Managers, and other counterparts across the business to scope effective solutions and ensure that we’re building excellent products.
- Collaborate with Content and Marketing teams to provide the right solutions for customising communication channels like newsfeed, notifications, email, chatbots and customer support based on user data and behaviour.
- Provide a way to better understand our audience, to see 360-degree user data - customer support, marketing, content team, learning team.
- Understand the latest trends in User engagement and personalisation.
- Coordinate deliverables and collaborate with cross-functional teams not only within technology but also in other departments (such as marketing, technology, and customer support) to make the best strategic decisions and investments.
Product area expertise:
Product management experience:
- Previous experience working with solutions for user segmentation, CRM, broad knowledge of Marketing technologies.
- Previous experience building recommendations and personalisation based on user demographics and user behaviour. Must have case studies on implementation of campaigns and adaptation of user journey based on recommendations engines.
- Willing to go deep into user data, data architecture, algorithms.
- At least 3 years of Experience in Product Management in software development environment
- Hands-on experience of software development with a team
- Experience working with feature teams or interdisciplinary teams
- Familiarity with software development basic principles, SCRUM methodology and Agile Development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Command of English, both written and spoken
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Be able to work in multicultural fast-paced environmentExcellent Command of the English Language, both written and spoken.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?