Be part of the team that ensures a world-class experience for everyone interacting with Mindvalley's tech ecosystem. If building products that will revolutionize how humankind learns, does not sound like too big of an order to you - this is your job!
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated to pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About the Role
In Mindvalley, we are creating a global school that delivers transformational education and design learning experiences for over three million students worldwide.
This year we decided to achieve a consistent seamless experience through all our available touch points (web platforms, mobile apps, blog, email, customer support, advertising and more). That's why we want our ecosystem to be robust, smart and simple.
And we're looking for Product Managers who will be responsible for one of the stages of Mindvalley's User Journey.
We are currently looking to fill two roles:
As one of our Product Managers, you represent the voice of the customer/client. You are responsible for the development roadmap of the product in the form of user stories, prioritization of features, management of the product backlog and stakeholders. Furthermore, you are accountable for the product’s success in terms of ROI.
- As the Product Manager for User Acquisition, you own the acquisition ecosystem roadmap. You are responsible for platforms such as a content management tool that we're building in-house, tools related to the sign-up process, storefront, checkout, assessment quiz, blog.
- As the Product Manager for User Engagement, you own the engagement and retention ecosystem roadmap that includes communication engines and channels like notifications, email, chatbots, customer support, CRM.
- Responsible for Market, business case, and competitive analysis
- Responsible for crafting the long and short-term product vision with stakeholders
- Measuring and Growing the Value provided by the product
- Working with the development team and various stakeholders on Features Management for Releases and schedules
- Write User Stories and Acceptance Criteria for features
- Works with various teams in terms of growing the business (such as marketing, technology, and customer support) to make the best strategic decisions and investments
- Excellent Command of the English Language, both written and spoken
- Working experience in interdisciplinary teams
- Familiarity with the SCRUM methodology and Agile Development
- Basic proficiency in Project Management
- Marketing-oriented mindset
- Familiarity with software development basic principles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?