We are looking for a marketing-oriented project manager to drive the company's growth by launching online products of the world's best-selling authors into Russian-speaking markets. Manage the set up, implementation and reporting on a number of funnels, using the latest online Marketing tools and methodologies!
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
- Lead the project team in executing the Product Launch, maintain communication, keep everyone informed & document all launch activities;
- Responsible for marketing innovations which can improve the experience and conversion rate of the launch, executing split tests to enhance launch performance and optimise the Mindvalley Product Launch formula;
- Responsible for creating, executing and delivery of the best converting evergreen offer funnels and directly contribute to growing evergreen offer revenue month-to-month;
- Drive the marketing discussions & brainstorms about Marketing Angle for the Product Launch/Evergreen funnels and own end responsibilty to ensure the launch execution (Emails, Content, Webpages & Sales) is in alignment with the Marketing Angle;
- Work closely with copywriter to ensure writing is consistent with marketing direction;
- Set up the emails and works with Email Marketing system;
- Create & Edit launch webpages based on the standard;
- Monitor and report on email and content funnel performance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enjoys team work
- Understand technical aspects of Internet marketing, computer savvy
- Extremely reliable and precise
- Quick learner and like to setup, manage new platforms and systems
- Can handle tight deadlines, fast execution, and can work independently simultaniously on several projects
- Online Product Launch/Funnel building experience, Email marketing, Project management Minimum 2 years of experience
- Organized and able to closely follow structures, standards and processes. Analytical and data-driven
- Genuinely passionate about internet marketing and all it’s aspects
- Passionate about personal growth
- Basic HTML or coding is a plus (but not a requirement).
- Impeccable grasp of the Russian language
- Excellent verbal and written skills of the English language
Your application must include:
The deadline to apply for this position is the 1st May 2019
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter in English. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?