Mindvalley and Lifebook joined forces to bring the impact of this transformational life development experience to the masses. We need a talented candidate to build and engage our online communities on all our social channels.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated to pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
The Lifebook Program helps individuals create a crystal-clear Life Vision by helping them discover what they want out of life. Through a mix of thought-provoking content, deep self-reflection and powerful group exercises, it facilitates the process of thinking through and articulating exactly what one wants in every important area of life. In addition, you’ll explore why you want it and what you need to do to get it.
Participants emerge from the Lifebook Program with a crystal-clear vision of the person they want to become and the life they want to live. All beautifully documented in their own personal Lifebook, the most powerful personal development tool you could ever own.
- Strategy: Know what works best on different platforms and apply this knowledge to build our platform- and content strategies specifically for Lifebook.
- Creation: You will work with our content production team to ensure our social content is of the highest quality. Having a “good eye” is crucial.
- Basic video editing and visual creation (we are using Adobe Premiere Pro CC).
- Growth: Constant learning and implementation of social media innovations.
- Tracking and Analytics: Work with Google Analytics and FB Insights to provide clear data that helps us improve our content and social media activity on a day-to-day basis for Lifebook.
- Paid Advertising: Work closely with our advertising team to ensure maximum reach and efficient use of ad budget (FB ads experience is a big bonus).
- Deeply familiar with and a fan of Lifebook - you should love Lifebook and Mindvalley if you're going to do this job.
- Social media and community management - using words, images, audio & video, and an understanding of how to create engaging content (2+ years).
- Able to operate within low and high context environments as this deals with translating vision into strategy and execution well.
- Willingness to work full-time from the Mindvalley HQs in Kuala Lumpur.
- Excellent copywriting skills, so that our Facebook posts are sure to be noticed.
- Attention to detail and an eye for design are a plus.
- Love for personal growth content. You need to grasp various concepts and teachings instantly and make sure our content/social media represents those concepts accurately.
- High levels of autonomy, self-motivation and self-organisation.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?