As our Junior SEO Specialist you will be responsible for growing organic search traffic from Google to key Mindvalley sites by planning, implementing & executing proper on-page and off-page SEO strategies, and you will have all required support and resources to do so.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About the Role
You will be constantly learning, testing, and implementing the best practices and newest growth hacks for off-page SEO. Your mission is to make Mindvalley one of the strongest brands on the web.
You will be a part of an amazing and dynamic SEO team that meets daily, and work closely with other experienced SEO Specialists. You will also be collaborating with members of other teams — marketing, social media, branding, advertising, design, tech and PR — to implement changes across websites that contribute to improvements in Google rankings.
- Grow organic search traffic from Google to key Mindvalley sites.
- Implement proper off-page SEO strategies.
- Track, measure, and report on success, growth and KPIs (rankings, traffic, conversions, etc.) using tools like Google Analytics.
- Keyword research & marketing research.
- Discover breakthrough ideas, strategies, tactics, and innovations that will help us increase organic search traffic from Google.
- You have 1-2years of experience in SEO and you’re genuinely passionate about SEO.
- You are a growth-oriented person (i.e. you love seeing KPIs and other metrics grow).
- You are self-motivated and pro-active, and you’re able to set targets for yourself and take responsibility for meeting them.
- You are able to prioritize and manage a large amount of different tasks.
- You like to learn everything you’re dealing with (and more) – from HTML and analytics tools, to copywriting and UX.
- You like to setup and follow systems and processes to really “crush it” because you know, in reality, the game is too competitive to just wing it.
- You are proficient in English, you’re able to proofread content and understand how effective it will be in reaching our target audience.
- Experience in Mobile App Store Optimization is a huge plus, but not required.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?