We are looking for junior analytics specialist with that rare combination of marketing and technical skills who will share our obsession for data accuracy; someone with an insatiable appetite for learning new things and accomplishing challenging goals in a fast-paced (and not always structured) environment.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
- Effectively diagnose and solve day-to-day tracking issues as required by teams.
- Ensure feedback flows to various teams in Mindvalley to improve our services.
- Maintain high quality of tracking for new funnels.
- Maintain proper documentation of data and analytics-related processes.
- Collect and send out company-wide weekly report on performance of key metrics (signup rate, value per lead, sales conversion rate, unique visits, revenue, run-rate etc.).
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Maintain metrics dashboards and reports (daily, weekly, monthly).
- A minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience working in Marketing Analytics, Business Intelligence or similar.
- You are highly data driven and have an obsession for data accuracy.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent problem solving skills and resourcefulness.
- You have a curious, learning mindset to understand and stay ahead of the innovations going on around you.
- Ability to collaborate and work well in a team.
- Competent and comfortable with technology.
- A basic understanding of google analytics and google tag manager would be a plus.
A plus but not required:
- Basic knowledge of software architecture is a plus.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?