If you relish working in a fast-paced environment, thrive in managing multiple project deliverables and have exceptional people skills to boot - this is the role for you.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About The Role
In Mindvalley, we are creating a global school that delivers transformational education and design learning experiences for over three million students worldwide. However, we know we can have a bigger reach.
With the long term aim to impact a billion lives by producing quality content through leading-edge filmmaking and video editing, the Films team is looking for key individuals to join us on this journey.
We are looking for a Films Traffic Coordinator/In-house Producer to manage the team’s projects scheduling, workflow and in-house productions; supporting the creative process from start to finish.
To be successful in this role, you are seen as a go-to person that ensure resources for projects are well coordinated and projects are delivered thanks to your resourcefulness as well as solid people and communication skills.
- Primarily responsible for overseeing the overall prioritisation and implementation of the team’s workflow. (i.e. Track requests for Films team)
- Acts as primary liaison between Mindvalley Films and various stakeholders.
- Responsible for assigning appropriate tasks and timeline for the Films team members.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and film team members to plan, schedule and forecast video production and editing based on on company priorities.
- Troubleshooting on a daily basis while simultaneously identifying opportunities to enhance current processes
- Manages and produces the weekly in-house productions.
- Archive assets as necessary
- Passionate about working with video creatives.
- Resourceful and highly organised.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Has a minimum of 1-2 years experience in video production studio operations or has a project/production management portfolio.
- Experience in traffic coordination from creative agencies are also considered.
- A track record of collaborating effectively with video teams and multiple stakeholders.
- Self motivated and driven to continually push efforts forward and strive for constant growth
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work well with people at all levels, and collaborate well with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to troubleshoot, manage and maintain work processes and procedures
- Positive attitude and passion for the job.
- A fast learner who is excited to expand his/her skills
- Great command of English and an effective communicator
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- (FOR NON-MALAYSIAN APPLICANTS) Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?