We are seeking an HR and Office Coordinator to work at Mindvalley’s People and Culture department within our office in Estonia.
About the Role
Do you love juggling multiple projects at all times? Do you like being the person everyone goes to when they need help or a question answered? Do you want to gain exposure to different aspects of HR? Our ideal candidate is equal parts people-person and problem solver, with a passion for organization and efficiency. Creating a highly organized, functional and fun office to work in helps ensure employees can function at a high capacity from the moment they walk through the door. The HR & Office Coordinator will be tasked with that job as well as supporting the HR team in recruiting, on-boarding and administrative tasks.
As a part of this role, you will be also spending 1 month in our HQ in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) as a part of your on-boarding journey. The trip will be fully paid by Mindvalley, and you will get to experience the amazing 54+ nationalities culture of our HQ, culture events, meeting the core team and learning the ropes of your role.
Mindvalley’s office in Estonia & HR team needs:
- Managing the Mindvalley’s office in Tallinn, including taking care of the spaces and working with various vendors providing water, coffee, snacks, cleaning, IT, security, interior design and other services;
- Coordinating HR processes for the team in Estonia, some of the tasks might include:
- Manage personnel information;
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts;
- Coordinating healthcare checks;
- Planning, organization and coordination of culture events and team building events;
- Coordinating the compliance to work environment rules;
- Assisting in the on & off-boarding process of employees;
- Coordinating relocation and business trips processes;
- Supporting in the process of visa applications for foreign new hires;
- Support with monthly payroll process and other HR/Finance-related matters;
- Support with other HR-related tasks when needed.
Events & Authors needs:
- Supporting Mindvalley’s Events & Author Relations team with various tasks, such as:
- Coordinating invoices and payment requests;
- Sending out and double checking waiver forms for events;
- Ordering/purchasing gifts to Mindvalley’s authors;
- Helping to respond to live events & membership related customer support inquiries during peak times before and during live events;
- Any event planning tasks where help is needed.
- Excellent command of the English and Estonian languages;
- Great verbal and written communication skills;
- Previous experience in office management or administrative tasks;
- Adaptability in a fast moving environment;
- Ability to work in close coordination and collaborate with the rest of the HR department, other departments and build relationships and trust with a broad range of individuals across the organisation;
- Ability to work with a manager and team members based in other offices;
- Keen attention to detail and highly organised;
- Good understanding of numbers and spreadsheets.
Why do insanely smart people from around the world give up traditional job ideas and instead come and work for MindValley. J-O-B is a dirty word. Work, we believe, needs to be fun, educational and something that makes you excited so much, that you jump out of bed each morning. Screw the Traditional 9-5 Job. Instead, get paid to Play, Create, Learn and Grow. It’s like Being a Child Again. But with a Salary. You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere - which you can apply to your own projects and become much more employable. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
Here are some More Perks:
- You will go through an amazing personal transformation: be it in your health, physical activity, mindfulness, diet, relationship through access to thousands of top-rated personal transformation programs, events, and community of global tribe that consists of some of the top world’s thinkers of our lifetime;
- Our office in Kuala Lumpur was voted one of the top ten Coolest Offices in the World in an Inc Magazine audience poll;
- Our company is a 10 times winner of the World's Most Democratic Workplace Award;
- Work on a team that's launching some of the most innovative and highest grossing apps on the iTunes store;
- Plus, we'll give you a Macbook laptop which you can take home and use on the weekends and after working hours.
Plus you'll enjoy flexible working hours, which fit into your life as you want them to - a competitive salary, and you'll get to work in a medium size, highly international team. You'll also get whatever hardware and software you need to ensure that you can play, create, learn, and grow more every day.
Your application must include:
Deadline for Applications: 15th August 2019
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?