Do you enjoy running campaigns using bleeding edge digital advertising technology? We are seeking an enthusiastic, data-driven, business-oriented and tech-savvy individual with superior leadership and advertising skills to take on the role of Head of Advertising and drive our advertising strategy!
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About the Role
This role is aimed at driving our advertising strategy, including product and tech efforts across Mindvalley. We are seeking an enthusiastic, data-driven, business-oriented and tech-savvy individual with superior leadership and advertising skills to take on the role of Head of Advertising.
The role is extremely important in ensuring the success of Mindvalley's reach and mission to transform education globally and you are expected to contribute strongly to this mission with your expertise and leadership abilities.
- Define the product strategy for advertising based on our target customer needs
- Define and own our product strategy for ads, based on our target customer needs. This will include recommending what to build ourselves and where to engage with external partners.
- Conduct a thorough review of the ad tech landscape including the selection of relevant partners Mindvalley corporates with.
- Analyze performance of advertising campaigns and compile internal reports & strategies to boost ROI
- Key Success Factors In The Role
- Deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape globally with key trends and development paramount in your thinking
- Discover break through ideas in the world of paid advertising and help implement them in our various advertising channels business units.
- Create a culture of mutual trust and drive co-operation
- Making decisions based on insight, understanding that prioritisation is an integral part of the role.
- Develop world class strategies fuelled by insights and data.
- Manage and optimize existing Adwords, Youtube, Facebook, Bing campaign components including – Ad Copy, Bid Prices, Cost per Conversion, Cost per Click, Keyword Research.
- Global advertising experience and expertise
- Experience developing and driving operational strategy and excellence throughout the advertising process, identifying and adopting best practices to optimise performance
- Leadership of multi country advertising initiatives
- Experience developing advertising strategy
- Direct and cross-functional management experience, including demonstrated experience being a part of a leadership team
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively in both large and small settings
- Experience leading high-performing teams
- Ability to manage complexity - even though forces around you pull in the direction of increased complexity, you cut through the noise and ensure focus on speed and delivery.
- 5+ years in relevant positions
- You pay attention to details.
- You are extremely organized and have brilliant English Language skills.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?