We are looking for an outstanding senior graphic designer who can lead projects which amazing visual concepts as well as nurture budding talent in the Design Team.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About the Role:
You're an individual who is passionate and has a deep desire to design and contribute to the creation of digital and print experiences that will help to transform the education of humanity. You obsess over everything! You're always looking to learn, grow and strive to be better at what you do. You focus on the fine details and plan out your executions through careful conceptual directions, brainstorms and design. You believe and embrace every challenge as an opportunity to learn and grow. Most importantly, you love to have fun and enjoy working in an environment with a diverse team of people.
- Lead creative projects and work together with our art directors to bring projects to life with creative problem solving and graphical solutions
- Contributing to various digital, print and on-ground projects including social media, web, apparel, events, campaigns, art direction and more
- Working together with multiple teams from design, marketing, events and social media on creating works that support our Masterclass,
- Events, Social Media and Mindvalley platforms
- Create, innovate and problem solve product and branding solutions for Mindvalley and its students
- Communicate and align with external authors and product owners to bring the visual vision of a product to life
- Share and mentor your expertise within the team to help elevate talent to their best potential
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of Graphic Design
- Strong command of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (optional)
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to craft an array of different styles through visuals and branding
- Knowledge of visual ideation, creative problem solving, typography, branding and print design
- A deep attention to detail and a meticulous dedication to proper delivery
- The ability to multi-task and solve challenges
- Good communication skills and a collaborative nature
- Passionate for design, creativity and technology
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- (FOR NON-MALAYSIAN APPLICANTS) Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?