We are looking for a passionate and detailed oriented Events Coordinator to support the team that creates transformational experiences for the most loyal group of Mindvalley fans - our members.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About The Role
In the role of Events Coordinator you will support of two team divisions: Mindvalley Master Certified Trainers (MCT) and Masterminds, Adventures, Celebrations, Seminars (MACS) in administration, day to day operations, communication, marketing and project management.
What can you expect?
Putting together events and seminars around the world in collaboration with various, diverse teams (design, film, advertising, marketing, events, finance). You will be building partnerships with Master Certified Trainers and Facilitators as well as contributing to impactful agenda of various initiatives for members and Mindvalley’s seminar participants. You will be creating transformational experiences for the most loyal group of Mindvalley fans - members.
- Support in promoting and scaling up local seminars
- Support in creating new marketing strategies
- Assistance in documenting, organizing and developing the events
- Assistance in calls and correspondence with MCTs
- Quality communication with attendees
- Assistance in calls, messages, emails with attendees of the events (scheduling and in future leading the sales calls, corresponding with attendees, getting feedback and improving the events)
- Coordinating before and after event payment processes: arranging agreements, payments to vendors, partners,
- Tracking KPIs: NPS, engagement, returning customers, performance of partners
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer support, event management or communication/marketing is an asset
- Knowledge of events industry practices and ability to develop new techniques and standards
- Strong customer service and organization skills, attention to detail
- Project management experience
- Excellent problem solving skills and resourcefulness
- Ability to collaborate and work well in a team
- Team player and self-starter who demonstrates initiative
- A flexible, target-driven, proactive approach
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?