We are looking for a Content Producer that can help our Content Marketing Team level up the rate and quality of content production, moving Mindvalley one step closer to achieving its mission!
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated to pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
Campaign Project Management
- Ability to develop and execute short term and long term content marketing strategies;
- Ability to create, maintain and manage a unified content calendar for multiple projects;
- Ability to maintain, update and improve a centralized content database;
Communication & Collaboration
- Ability to work across teams to create content campaigns that meet team KPI’s;
- Ability to take initiative and actively communicate new ideas to relevant stakeholders;
- Prior experience with Search Engine Optimisation;
- Intermediate Knowledge of SEO tools i.e. Buzzsumo, Keywordtool.io, Google Keyword Planner etc;
- Ability to conduct independent external and internal research regarding authors, partners working with Mindvalley;
- An in-depth understanding of the audience that the content is being produced for;
- Ability to understand and extract key metrics related to blog performance (Unique Views, , social media performance and video performance;
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and other analytics tools;
- Strong focus on aligning content production and marketing to the overall brand values, style, design etc of the company;
- Prior experience of working with film production;
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of global film standards and design elements i.e. headlines, slides, footage, lower thirds, text on screen etc..
- Intermediate understanding of film editing software i.e. Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects etc;
- Intermediate understanding of filming style, analysing raw footage and providing rough cuts;
- Prior experience at working in film shoots;
- Understanding the straight lines and standards of other teams specifically of films and design
- Proficient in grasp of the English language;
- Good proof-reading and editorial judgment;
- Intermediate knowledge of content management systems (Wordpress, Hubspot);
- Intermediate knowledge of blog optimization;
- Intermediate understanding of user experience and interface for the blog;
- Relevant experience (at least 2 years)
- Excellent English skills
- Able to think creatively and problem solve
- High levels of autonomy and self-motivation
- Well-organized and able to set up and streamline processes
- Loves communication and exercises creativity in understanding how to attract and engage people
- KPI driven: understand the numbers, work on growing them, and see the story that data tells us
- Design skills preferred (ex: Canva.com, Photoshop)
- Video editing skills preferred (ex: Adobe Premier, I-Movie)
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?