We are looking for the person to grow Mindvalley Russian’s organic traffic through the roof and make it the most renown online brand out there. Be responsible for driving social media, blog strategy and the implementation of new engagement platforms. You will be the one bringing new traffic, leads and revenue, thereby moving us closer to Mindvalley's mission!
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated to pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
- Develop and align the language of Академия Mindvalley among all the social & media platforms (facebook, vk, instagram, telegram, blog, app notifications).
- Manage content calendar: plan individual calendar for each of the social media channels, blog and messenger. Align the calendar with launches and content mailing schedule. Ensure timely production of the content, ensure quality of the content published on all channels.
- Constantly working on improving our communication strategies among different platforms and for different avatars of our customers.
- Maximise our reach through content partnerships and collaboration with other like-minded communities and public personalities.
- Using your content expertise, tools and research to create proper creation briefs for articles straight from keywords that we want to rank for.
- Lead, analyze and grow number of organic blog visits, leads, revenue and engagement to identify trends and give recommendations for content creation.
- Create and edit interesting and engaging marketing content such as blog posts, marketing emails and customer success stories.
- Participate and take initiative to maximize the value of company marketing campaigns and launches.
- Management: you'll be handling freelancers, in-house copywriters, and properly directing them (via calls, screencasts, written briefs and more) to get multiple initiatives on the ground.
- Communicate any audience insights, trends, and opportunities with the team.
- Research new social media features and market trends to apply best practices, innovate, and find ways to automate where applicable.
- Passionate about social media and content writing
- Impeccable grasp of the Russian language
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Great copywriting skills and experience to write social media posts, articles and content that have no chance to be left unnoticed
- Understands buyer personas, different audiences and can tailor their writing accordingly
- Quick learner, knows how to connect the dots in the multi-channel universe of Organic Search, Social Media, Email, and Blogging
- Can handle tight deadlines, fast execution, and can work independently simultaneously on several projects
- Fantastic team player
- Analytical and data-driven, understand the numbers, work on growing them, and sees the story data tells us
- Genuinely passionate about internet marketing and personal growth
Your application must include:
- Your English resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter in English. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?