We are looking for a talented Campaign Manager to drive transformational and educational content and establish Mindvalley as the go-to platform for the best content on personal growth and transformation.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated to pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About the Role
As a Campaign Manager in Mindvalley, you are a key driver in establishing Mindvalley as the go-to platform for the best content on personal growth and transformation. In order to achieve this, you will need to facilitate the ideation, production management and performance analysis of free content for all distribution channels.
Campaign Managers at Mindvalley create the bridge between the marketing teams and creative teams in order to meet specific business objectives and to create the most appealing content that is brand aligned.
Campaign Managers in Mindvalley are part of the Platform Marketing team which envisions to be the leading content marketing teams in the personal growth industry in the next 5 years.
Campaign Project Management
- Ideate, develop and execute short term and long term content marketing campaigns with marketing & creative teams;
- Identify the audiences that are the intended recipients of free content - understand the buyer's journey persona for each product/event/promo etc.;
- Facilitate the messaging and storyboards of the campaigns, and create the content required for the success of it;
- Analyze the industry to identify best practices in the marketplace to drive innovation in content production and storytelling;
- Make recommendations for rapid testing and prototyping based on historical/current data;
- Analyze new content marketing tools intended to improve the performance and efficiency of the team;
- Work across teams to create and execute content campaigns that meet business objectives;
- Take initiative and actively communicate new ideas and changes to relevant stakeholders;
- Coordinate with internal and external creators i.e. writers, videographers, editors or designers to create high-quality quality and engaging content;
- Facilitate the production of content pieces with content creators in order to assure that the assets follow the company standards of quality and guidelines
- Focus on aligning content production and marketing to the overall brand values, style, design, tone etc of the company;)
- Execute the content marketing strategy in coordination with the content distribution teams i.e. social media and paid advertising;
- Maintain, update and improve content production trackers during a campaign;
- Maintain, update and improve a centralized content database and repository;
Content Analysis & Measurement
- Ability to understand and extract key metrics related to content performance across platforms i.e. Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Blog etc..;
- Manage the implementation, tracking, and measurement of content marketing campaigns and create performance reports based on learnings;
- Manage rapid testing and prototyping new types/formats of content across channels in coordination with different marketing teams;
- Prior experience of working with film production;
- Knowledge and understanding of global film standards and design elements i.e. headlines, slides, footage, lower thirds, text on screen etc..
- Intermediate understanding of film and photo editing software i.e. Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop etc;
- Understanding the straight lines and standards of other teams specifically of films and design;
- Intermediate knowledge of content management systems and blogging i.e. Wordpress, Hubspot etc;
- Intermediate knowledge of blog CRO (conversion rate optimization);
- Intermediate understanding of user experience and interface for the blog;
- Understand basic SEO best case practices and techniques;
- QA, proofread and edit written content, if required;
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and other analytics tools;
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?