We are looking for a T-Shaped Marketer to help acquire new leads and customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns. You will be in charge of all external, online acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across channels.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About the Role
Google Banners? Facebook Ads? CPC? Landing pages? ROI? Split testing? Do these terms get you excited? Do you enjoy running campaigns using bleeding-edge digital advertising technology? What if you’re given 9 to 10 digits worth of advertising budget to hone your skills? Are you up for the challenge?
This position requires a T-Shaped Marketer with hands-on experience in Advertising, Behavioural Psychology, Conversion Rate Optimization and Funnel Marketing.
This role has a high impact on business and requires the candidate to have a good foundation across all other different domains of Marketing including Copywriting, Analytics, Technical HTML and Design, and Automation.
- Research: Constantly learn cutting-edge marketing practices in the industry, and figure out how they can be brought to our current funnels.
- Funnel building: Building funnels and learning to best sell products online is a major part of this role, and it will involve project management, creating & maintaining a straight line for standard operations, and communication with key stakeholders.
- Conversion Hacking: Responsible for optimizing conversions along different the funnel
- Advertising: Analyze the performance of advertising campaigns and compile internal reports & strategies to boost ROI. Discover break through ideas in the world of paid advertising and help implement them in our various advertising channels business units.
- Innovation and Growth Process Implementation: Following growth methodology, prioritize the most impactful ideas from your research and execute fast.
- Reporting & Analytics: Reporting on important metrics from Google Analytics, internal webinar platform, Maropost (email) and any other 3rd party tools that may be used.
- HTML & Design: Setting up landing pages, sales pages and pixels for conversions. Testing new designs, layouts to improve conversions.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Marketing, with a good foundation in Advertising, Marketing Psychology, Conversion hacking, and Funnel building methodology.
- A growth mindset, proven analytical ability with high attention for detail
- Self-driven and curious with the ability to execute rapidly and learn on the go.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook and Youtube).
- Experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?