11 August 2017
We are looking for a passionate, proactive, and talented writer to craft content for our community - engage, educate, sell and interact in the Russian language! The candidate will be expected to sustain and develop the company's voice across all written content and channels.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
Meet the team!
This role is for you if ...
- You are a Russian speaker and fluent in English
- You know how to present ideas in a simple, straightforward manner so it appeals to readers across different age groups
- You understand and use the science and psychology behind copywriting
- You understand a company's core brand values and emotions and convey this effectively through your writing
- Write with originality, personality and style to engage your readers
- You live and breathe writing and are always hungry to learn more
- Are able to deliver high quality work in a fast moving environment
- Are able to work well with others — both intra-team and inter-team — and respond to and act on feedback in a timely manner.
- If you have experience in direct response, copywriting or even just good old face-to-face selling and if you can be fearless against deadlines.
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog
- Writing web sales pages, ads, sales emails
- Writing social media messages, content and ensure adjustment to the language and format of the platforms: vkontakte, facebook, instagram
- Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers’ content.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Contributing to long-form content projects
- Contributing to creative copy for blogs and web pages for brand campaigns
- Editing and proofreading existing content
- Maintaining editorial standards — and ensuring that all published content meets these
- Suggest and execute engagement campaigns for our community
Apply for this Position
Deadline to send us your application is Sunday, October 8, 2017.
Your application must include:
- A resume in pdf format.
- A video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, motivations for applying and love for personal growth. Tell us how your expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.