You will be the end-to-end designer for websites visited by thousands every day. Put your design skills to the test and give cutting edge web applications a user experience people can’t live without.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
- You’ve edited any kind of CMS like WordPress before
- Bonus points if you’ve published your own website, blog, web shop or web apps before
- Min of 2 years working experience
- Basic editorial and genuine care for written copy is a must
- You appreciate good design and understand the importance of consistency and quality
- Excellent communicator as often times you’ll need to take instructions from a diverse expert group and make sense of it all—and when you do, you’d have tripled your value as a web professional
- Motivated self-learner. You’ll be exposed to a buffet of learning opportunities and resources, you must be hungry to learn and be driven to do so autonomously
- Training will be provided on the platforms and technologies you’ll be required to operate on.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?