If you are looking to develop skills that make you a camera-geek and an editing wizard with a love for personal development and exceptional people skills, look no further!
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
- Execute all needed post-production tasks including video/audio editing, color grading, and color correction
- Quality control of all deliverables while maintaining excellent communication with client teams
- Archiving RAW and completed projects according to given standards
- Manage and work across multiple projects to reach assigned deadlines
- Brainstorming and pitching video related content solutions
- Supporting the team throughout the production process
- Problem solve and offer creative solutions during post production
- Maintain and innovate on processes
- Fresh graduates in relevant fields are welcome otherwise at least 2 years of experience as a video editor
- Basic experience with Adobe CC (Premiere, After Effects)
- Intermediate knowledge in video editing and storytelling
- Basic understanding of the post production process
- Execute all needed basic post-production tasks including video/audio editing, color grading, and motion design
- Ability to troubleshoot, manage and maintain work processes and procedures
- A fast learner who is excited to expand his/her skills
- Highly organised and able to work both independently and with a team
- Excellent command of English and an effective collaborator
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Work full time in our Kuala Lumpur office
- Basic experience with videography a plus
- Experience with social media video content a plus
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?