We are leveling up our Films Team - join now and grab your chance to learn how to manage a creative power house. Assist in coordinating all the exciting projects going on and ensure production runs smoothly every single time.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
- Works closely and assist the Creative Director, Head of Films and video producer.
- Assist the UPM where necessary.
- Assist in the preparation of the video pre-production to ensure continuing efficiency in production until post production.
- Assist in the completion of the Production Report for each day's work, daily log sheet and data logging on set.
- Act as a Data wrangler on set as as when necessary (discretion of the producer) and to be responsible for the transfer of data.
- Assist in coordinating arrangements for the transportation and housing of authors and crews.
- Perform day to day tasks as required in the video department off-set and on-set.
- To be able to assist with simple post production tasks and office management tasks within the films team.
- Basic knowledge in video pre-production and production.
- Basic understanding of the post production process
- Ability to troubleshoot, manage and maintain work processes and procedures
- A fast learner who is excited to expand his/her skills
- Highly organised and able to work both independently and with a team
- Excellent command of English and an effective collaborator
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Work full time in our Kuala Lumpur office
- Basic experience with videography a plus
- Experience with social media video content a plus
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?