Create beautiful and intuitive UI/UX designs for Soulvana iOS and Android app that lead to intuitive user experiences in the app.
As a App UI/UX Designer for Soulvana, you'll be responsible for designing beautiful and intuitive UI/UX designs for Soulvana iOS and Android app, and translating co-founder’s vision, concepts, ideas, features and feedback into user flows, wireframes, mockups, prototypes and final designs that that lead to intuitive and satisfying user experiences in the app.
You'll report directly to the Soulvana co-founder and CEO and work closely with an amazing team of amazing individuals, ranging from the world-class designers to iOS developers, Android developers, data analysts, marketers, copywriters and engineers.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200 people from 40 countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
Why do insanely smart people from around the world give up traditional job ideas and instead come and work for MindValley.
J-O-B is a dirty word. Work, we believe, needs to be fun, educational and something that makes you excited so much, that you jump out of bed each morning.
Screw the Traditional 9-5 Job. Instead, get paid to Play, Create, Learn and Grow. It’s like Being a Child Again. But with a Salary.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere - which you can apply to your own projects and become much more employable. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
Here are some More Perks:
- An office that was voted one of the top ten Coolest Offices in the World in an Inc Magazine audience poll
- Our company is a 6 time winner of the World's Most Democratic Workplace Award
- Work on a team that's launching some of the most innovative and highest grossing apps on the iTunes store
- We have our own 150 seater Auditorium that hosts the best tech meetups in our city. Tons of growth and connection opps
- Annual trip to paradise island, a team of 100+ folks from 32 countries, killer growth opportunities, flexitime and more
- Plus, we'll give you a Macbook or PC laptop which you can take home and use on the weekends and after working hours.
Plus you'll enjoy flexible working hours, which fit into your life as you want them to - a competitive salary, and you'll get to work in a medium size, highly international team. You'll also get whatever hardware and software you need to ensure that you can play, create, learn, and grow more every day.
In Soulvana, we create learning, healing and transformational experiences, programs and various tools for daily use, designed to help people accelerate their spiritual growth, heal what needs to be healed, raise their energetic vibration and start thriving in all areas of their life.
We are on the mission to help humanity heal, thrive and raise in consciousness, by bringing Soulvana apps and modern spirituality to 1 billion people and becoming the world’s largest and most trusted platform for practicing modern spirituality.
We work only with 1% of world's best spiritual teachers, authors, healers and researchers in the field of spirituality, energy work, consciousness and quantum physics.
As an App UI/UX Designer in Soulvana, you’ll get to learn more about personal development, spirituality, energy and human consciousness than anyone else. You will also have unlimited access to all courses, trainings and other educational programs already on our platform.
Probably the most enjoyable part of being an App UI/UX Designer and a part of Soulvana Team is:
Probably the most enjoyable part of being part of Soulvana Team is:
- You'll get your creative juices flowing every day, continuously creating and testing innovative ideas and features
- You'll get to work with the world's best specialists and experts from the industry
- You'll get to positively impact and help a lot of people and transform a lot of human lives
- You'll get to attend Mindvalley's global events (Afest, Reunion, University) where you meet high-vibrational people.
- You'll be part of Mindvalley family and award-winning culture.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, prototypes and final designs that lead to intuitive user experiences in the Soulvana app.
- Design original graphic user interface elements, like banners, cards, tables, menus, tabs and widgets, etc.
- Conduct layout, design and UI/UX adjustments based on user feedback, data and analytics insight
- Facilitate the founder’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for Soulvana app.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with mobile developers, back-end engineers, marketers, data scientist and other team members.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
If this is you, don't delay - make sure you jump on this rare opportunity now, you may never get this chance again.
- Resonance with Soulvana’s core mission to heal, unite and raise the consciousness of humanity by bringing Soulvana apps and modern spirituality to 1 billion people.
- Genuine interest and curiosity for mindfulness, meditation, spirituality, human consciousness or energy work topics.
- Two or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with the founder and other stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions quickly, efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesising abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for review and approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Your application must include:
- A resume in pdf format. Include into your resume the links to software, mobile apps, your coding samples, or your web designs and portfolio so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your completed application questionnaire.