When you are constantly pushing the boundaries of education, you want the brightest, most daring and innovative minds out there on board for the journey. -- Are you up to the challenge to take Mindvalley's mission and your recruitment career to the next level?
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About the Role
For the Talent Acquisition Specialist role, we are looking for a strong believer in networking and a professional communicator, human behaviour enthusiast and relationship-builder to the core. Someone who has a natural instinct for sourcing and an ear to the ground of where to find the best talent to join our team. When you are not strategizing about how to approach candidates, you are thinking about how to improve candidate experience. You are helping Mindvalley to reach its mission by finding the best talent in the world.
- Strategise and build Mindvalley's employer brand
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Determine sourcing strategies and sources of finding the best talent for each opening
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Create talent pool and maintain great relationship with talents
- Conduct phone, Skype and in-person interviews to understand candidate potential and determine cultural fit
- Liaise with the hiring managers and coordinate interviews and case studies, and collect feedback
- Do reference and background checks and when successful send out and negotiate job offers to bring those awesome people aboard
- Bring added value to the business by using your recruiting expertise in strategic decision.
- Ideally 3 to 5 years experience in Recruitment/Talent Acquisition, either as a consultant or as an in-house recruiter
- Experience in recruiting for Marketing, Operations and Technology
- International sourcing and acquisition experience
- Headhunting and active sourcing experience for tough-to-fill roles, with proven track record essential
- Experience in Internet/Tech sector or fast growing online startups highly desirable
- A bachelors or masters degree in computer science, human resources or business
- A wide-reaching network of connections on LinkedIn, ranging from marketing, operations, sales specialists to software developers and BI experts.
- Fluent English is essential
- Demonstrates high level of such Mindvalley's culture competencies: communication, adaptability, personal excellence and motivation.
- LinkedIn recruiter certification or any other relevant certifications are welcome.
Measures of Success
- Number of roles filled
- Healthy pipeline of talent, quality of leads and applications
- Average time we spend on filling a technical role
- Level of candidates' satisfaction with the hiring process
- Mentoring the team, sharing the best case practices and recruiting expertise.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?