Create, manage and deliver to Soulvana customers transformational learning experiences and programs on various topics in spirituality, energy work, consciousness and quantum physics.
In this role, you will work closely with the Soulvana CEO and the world's best spiritual teachers, best-selling authors, world-class energy healers, leading-edge experts and different teams across Mindvalley. Regularly interact with Soulvana customers, attend Mindvalley's global events (Afest, Reunion, University) and filmings in various locations around the world.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated to pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
Join us In this first-of-its-kind school & community where the world’s best & most sought-after spiritual teachers & energy workers personally mentor, train, heal & guide you through immersive energy experiences so you make remarkable life transformations, thrive in all areas of your life & help others do the same.
About the Position
Are you so passionate about spirituality, energy work, consciousness, quantum physics or nature of reality to the point of it being an obsession or a mission? Do you want to be at the forefront of helping humanity to heal, thrive and ascend to higher planes of consciousness? Do you strongly feel that your higher calling or soul's purpose is to empower, inspire, help or serve others? Perhaps to enlighten the world? Do you want to contribute to a higher cause and mission? Then this is the job for you.
In Soulvana, we create learning programs and various tools for daily use, designed to help people accelerate their spiritual growth, heal what needs to be healed, raise their energetic vibration and start thriving in all areas of their life. We work only with 1% of world's best teachers, authors, healers and researchers in the field of spirituality, energy work, consciousness and quantum physics. These programs include:
As a Learning Experience Designer for Soulvana, you’ll get to learn more about personal development, spirituality, energy and human consciousness than anyone else. You will also have unlimited access to all courses, trainings and other educational programs already on our platform.
Probably the most enjoyable part of being a Learning Experience Designer and part of Soulvana Team is:
- You'll get your creative juices flowing every day, creating innovative and holistic spiritual development programs and experiences for the world -- everything from group meditations and energy healing session, immersion webinars, podcasts and energy work to parallel universes, sacred geometry and origins of life.
- You'll get to work with the world's best and biggest authors, healers and experts in the spiritual development and energy industry. Just try not to get star struck.
- You'll get to positively impact and help a lot of people and transform a lot of human lives
- You'll get to attend Mindvalley's global events (Afest, Reunion, University) where you meet high-vibrational people.
- You'll get to attend filming and events in various locations around the world.
- You'll be part of Mindvalley family and award-winning culture.
As an LXD, you'll be responsible for execution, management and monitoring all or various parts of the process from Researching, Planning and Filming to Post-Production, Publishing and Innovation on:
- Trainings (pre-recorded in a filming studio, high-quality filming & production)
- Live Immersion Webinars with guests (done over a 3rd party platform like Zoom)
- Podcasts with guests
- Workbooks with summaries and key learnings
These parts of the process include:
- Research (which authors, healers and experts should bring to Soulvana? why? )
- Planning (what teachings and learning experiences should we create? what's the structure? )
- Filming (where and when are we filming? )
- Post-production (how should videos, workbooks, transcripts and other learning materials look like?)
- Publishing and releasing (when, where and how frequent should we publish and release learning experience for maximum positive impact?)
- Customer feedback (what are our customer saying? what do they like? what problems they have?)
- Innovate (how can we serve our customer better? how can we improve everything we doing? how can we create something unique and new that our customer will want?)
- You have a genuine passion for Soulvana's core mission (i.e. help humanity heal, thrive and raise in consciousness and energetic vibration)
- Spirituality and mindfulness are an integral part of your life.
- You have a genuine interest and curiosity for spirituality, consciousness and energy work topics.
- You have an insatiable thirst for learning, improvement and personal development.
- You have good understanding of design & visual communication.
- You have at least basic knowledge of marketing.
- You have at least basic skills for audio and video editing.
- You're always willing to learn new skills.
- You get things done and make things happen. One way or another. If you don't know how to do it, you find a way to do it.
- You can take action and direction while working with minimal supervision.
- You're a self-sustainable, pro-active and self-initiated go-getter. You tell to the CEO and the team WHAT we need to do, WHY it's important and also propose HOW to do it. You're coming up with proposals, new ideas, strategies, innovations every day.
- You're self-disciplined, motivated and optimistic by nature.
- You're native and proficient in English, both in spoken and written form.
- You have excellent communication skills, both in spoken and written form.
- You have excellent presentation skills (i.e. you present ideas in an easy to understand way).
- You have experience with content creation and video production.
- You have sense of art, beauty and aesthetics.
- You were born ready.
- You're emotionally intelligent, you can handle your stress and other low-level vibrations.
- You can handle communication that's happening across multiple channels, apps and time zones.
- You can handle direct, but respectful feedback and communication style from your colleagues and superiors.
- You have a keen eye for detail, strong communication and leadership skills.
- You're obsessed about speed of implementation, innovation and experimentation.
- You have engaging writing and strong editorial skills.
- You're resourceful and innovative with a strategic mindset.
- Flexibility and adaptability when priorities change.
- You'd rather do something and make a mistake than not doing anything.
- You prefer progress over perfection.
- You're customer-centric. You're always curious how customers think, feel and behave, what they want, what they miss, etc.
- You're a super curious, always eager to experiment, innovate, try new with new things and fail fast.
- You're able to work and perform in a fast-paced and low-structure creative chaos environment where everything (e.g. goals, priorities, strategy, processes, structure, documentation, etc) changes often and evolves fast
- You possess exceptional interpersonal, project management planning, and problem-solving skills
- You have strong research skills, critical and analytical thinking.
- Strong understanding of content, knowledge of how to deliver a training using words, images, audio & video, and an understanding of how to create engaging content.
- The ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the learner needs to know and what is the best way to consume it.
- You possess an innate drive to produce consistently great work.
- You are energetic, passionate, open and willing to learn.
- Curious, inspirational, courageous, and passionate
Important: While our user base of growing, Soulvana is in startup mode most of the time. Products, features, programs, solutions and most of the things we ship to our users are either not yet proved, needs to be improved or even discontinued. This requires rapid testing, ongoing innovations and experimentation.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?